Adam

Hiya, Chickennuggetuno here and reporting for writing. This chapter and knee-shit is for you @DragonSongFlames.

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO or HOO. And I also don't own @DragonSongFlames's OC and their mortal.

Adam POV

I grin scanning the crowd for the girl who will have the nigh of her life, and I will be her Prince Charming. Since I'm dressed up as him. Confused? Let me explain. Tonight, or now, my school is having a Halloween Party. And so, whatever girl is the sexiest will spend time with me. Because who wouldn't.

(AN: me! 0u0 )

Ah! I found her. What's her name...Neal....no Nea! Yeah, Nea Sliverstine. Her brown tipped blue hair stands out with some weird dress thing. Is she a furry...no...it's that Jade chick from Homestuck or whatever it's called, she may be a nerd. But, she's a hot nerd. And it's her eyes that stick out mostly, one grey and the other brown. No one knows how, and when someone gets the courage to ask she glares at them with such rage and anger that they back down.

Back to her costume. It's black dress with a white swirly sign in the middle and she has to black grey vertical stripes, and her shoes are ruby red. She traded her normal glasses for round ones, with that their is a two hoody thing, hell I don't know! She probably made herself

(AN: I'm currently wanting to make my cosplay. But I'm not cause I never learned how...sigh back to the story now!)

Education and knowledge is not my strong suit. It's sports and picking up girls and ladies is what I do best.

(AN: suuuuuuure you do )

So I walk over to Nea and put on my smile (cocky smile)" Hey Nea, so how about you and me, what do ya say" when I say this I wiggle my eyebrows. She barely glances up from her weird phone thingy, it has some weird triangle symbol on it.

(AN: its a delta phone, a phone demigods can use without attracting monsters)

It's called a delta...I think. "No, Adam. I'll pass" Sweet, WAIT WHAT! "I'm sorry did you just say 'no' to me, Adam, the hottest guy here?!" I question, hoping I heard her wrong. "Yes I did say no, got a problem with that Adam" she said that last past sickly sweet. I opened my mouth to reply but she kept talking. " You see Adam, my boyfriend is going to spend the night here with me, not you, sorry to disappoint. I'm sure you were expecting me to say 'yes'"

Rage floods me, boyfriend?! Boyfriend?! She had a boyfriend?!

(AN: yea I thought that was clear, she said it)

I bet I could take'em. "Welllll, he doesn't have to know, so how 'bout it. You, me at my house, now." Nea wrinkles her nose in ....disgust? How could I be disgusting. I have perfect cropped brown hair, and fair sky blue eyes. I even got muscles from being on the football team, captain in fact.

"No, means no!" Many glanced are way but Nea glared at them and they looked away. "Come on wh-" I start to say when another voice interrupts. "Magi, is he bothering you, I bet I could...show my hotness"

(AN: guess who?!?!?!)

Nea giggles at this mystery guy. I look behind me and my mouth opens in shock. Mystery Guy has the Human Tourch costume on, his hair is brown and curly. His eyes are also brown and they shine with mischief. His hands are fiddling with some...contraption?

Yes, that's right I know some things. "Who are you?" I ask rudely. "I'm Mr.McShizzle" He says grinning. Nea snorts "That's my boyfriend, Leo Valdez, not Mr.McShizzle" she says boyfriend slowly,as if she was speaking to a five year old.

I snort and my body shakes with laughter. "T-This runt is...is...is your boyfriend? Hahahahaha...this is too good to be true. Is this a joke? Why would you chose this puny runt over me?" Valdez or to me Runt yells a 'HEY!' but I ignore him.

Expecting to see Nea nod, I see her glare at me. "Leo is not a runt or a joke! I love him Adam and sense you can't see that, then I'm leaving! Come on Leo let's go, its obvious that we're not wanted." Nea grabs Leo's arm and drags him away leaving me in the dust.

I'm done~ Now others who I haven't posted your OC chapters:

@percyjfangirl

@sagariolily

@RakshaKeller14

And the newest request

@Books_forever19

I will post your OC request chapters soon. And here's the OC request form

@DragonSongFlames

Name: Nea Silverstone

Age:15, mortal

Hair: brown tipped with blue

Eyes: One grey eye and one brown eye

Powers: Magic

Parentage: Hecate

Personality: Sassy, doesn't care what others think of her, artistic, joker, and fun loving

Character they're with: Leo Valdez

Place: At an after school Halloween party where she is dressed up like god-tier Jade from homestuck

Whoooo!!!! Jade!!!! Homestuck!!!!

Mortal reacting: Adam, a playboy

Bye! Adios! See you people later! 0u0