Isabel

Here is another one!

Disclaimer: I do not own the works of Mr. Rick Riordan.

Isabel POV

Isabel was finally transferring from that horrible wilderness school, Isabel hated the outside!

That was a fact.

According to the school board, she had shown good character, and that she was ready for public school again. And Isabel wasn't going to disagree, now was she?

There was zero hot guys at that school. Just a bunch of a losers, trying to seem better than they actually are.

Well...there had been that one guy, a Percy something...

He most defiantly a loser, but he had been kind of cute...

He had lasted about a week at wilderness school, before being expelled, it had been a new record if Isabel could remember correctly.

Either way, Isabel doubted she'd meet him again. He probably was still in the juvenile system.

The school that Isabel was transferring to was Goode High. Wow, Isabel could already see the stupid puns that would be made for school spirit.

When she walked inside, Isabel realized her thoughts of stupid puns were correct.

Now, Isabel needed to assert herself in the school. Get in the right crowds, or really the popular crowd and find a boyfriend.

Yep, those were her goals.

Several hours later, the bell rang, signaling the end of the school day.

Isabel, lost in her thoughts, didn't notice that she nearly got plowed over by a crowd of students, and got pushed away by some mysterious person. Startled she looked up to see a handsome and familiar face.

Sea-green eyes, raven hair, nice tan complexion, and in shape.

Perfect!

"Hey, are you okay?"

Isabel smiled sheepishly, playing an act of the innocent new girl.

The new girl part correct, innocent not so much.

"Yeah, I was just lost in my thoughts. Thanks for saving me there, I'm-"

"That's good, well got to go! Bye!"

What?!

It didn't work, and the guy just left. He hadn't even let Isabel finish or introduce herself.

What a jerk! A cute one at that.

Maybe he was playing hard to get...no he didn't even look at her. Just asked her if she was okay and then left.

Mystery guy watch yourself!

Then an idea hit Isabel, she was going to follow mystery guy!

Walking quietly out of the school, purposely not dragging attention to herself. Isabel noticed that the mystery guy was standing at a nice car, completely mesmerized by a phone, the color similar to his eyes.

Out of nowhere, a girl who rivaled her beauty, without even looking asking, plopped right into his car.

Isabel was scandalized, this girl had no class or manners, just jumping into the mystery guy's car.

In the act of the blonde girl jumping the car, brought the mystery guy's attention and he smiled at the blonde girl.

Leaning down, the mystery guy kissed the blondie, the girl returning the gesture.

Leaving Isabel completely shocked.

Oh.

Oh...

Oh.......

That's when Isabel got it, he was taken.

Not that Isabel cared, he just was a possibility.

There is many more fish in the sea, or in her case, more hot guys in Goode High-school.

Here it is!!!! Again!! Boop-a-doop!

-Chickennuggetuno