Nancy Bobofit

Hi I'm going to be writing frequently

chickennuggetuno out and ready to roll or write.

Disclaimer: I have no ownership of Percy Jackson series that's Uncle Rick

Nancy Bobofit POV

She just had to get caught stealing didn't she, anyways now she had to do community service. It almost made her regret from stealing things in the first place. Almost.

So now she had to clean the wildlife with this random group of hippies, well they didn't say they were hippies ,but who else would waste their valuable time cleaning up parks and wildlife. Not her is for sure.

A group of three they said will help you, she fought back a snort, three hippies plus me, wonderful.

What surprises her is the cat that pulls up, its a sea-green sports car that pulls up, inside was a boy with unruly raven black hair, with rayband sunglasses on, he had muscles and tan toned skin. She was in love. In the back was two people, a boy with a goatee and curly brown hair, and a girl with green tinted skin...and black hair with plant green eyes. She felt like she knows both of the guys in the car.

She strolls over and introduces herself, she flashes them a smile "Hi I'm Nancy I'm going to help you clean the park." The hot boy spews the water he was drinking, "Nancy...you...you...you made me and Grover's  life a living hell, remember me, Percy Jackson?" Wait...that cute punk was now this hunk?!? "oh" I squeaked. "Grover she was the one who threw peanut butter at you, right?" asked the girl. "Yeah Juniper, but let's get to the cleaning the parks, thanks Perce for the ride," "No problem G-man gotta go, I have a date with wise girl" and he drove away leaving us in the dust, the girl- no wait Juniper glares at me and said "Hmph, I'll work with you but I'm not talking to you" and she strolls off with Grover following her at her heels.

I now regret ever throwing the peanut butter and ketchup sandwhich at Grover, and tormenting both him and Percy.

BYEEEEEE see you guys later I have to do the thing at the place.