Grant Wiles

Hola, I've been getting requests left and right and to be honest it makes me happy ^_^ !!! At first, it kinda was overwhelming, but now I'm starting to get the hang of it. So thanks for that, its also giving me experience on writing. Now let's get on to the story.

Disclaimer: I don't own PJO or HOO, nor do I own this OC. Those rights go to Mr.Rick Riordan and @Skylar_Jackson

But I do own my character Grant.

Grant Wiles POV

Grant here! Time to tell you about my best friend, Skye.

She's wonderful, nice, caring, funny, easygoing....the list could go on. But then I'd be rambling and we'd be struck here all day.

As cheesy as this may sound, she was like my guardian angle, a ray from the sun...

(AN: wink wink, can you tell her parentage now?)

And you may be thinking, 'Your exaggerating' or 'No one is that perfect' but to say it simply is. Let me tell you about her. First her personality.

For some reason, no matter how much she tries, she can't lie. That or its painfully obvious that it is a lie. She can make even the grumpiest people laugh and always has a huge smile,and extremely helpful and resourceful. Here's a example.

We had a blackout at school. No one knee where to find a flashlight, but somehow she did, but strangely it seemed like it was coming from her...but that couldn't be true...right?

As for her looks....I'll tell you them now.

She has brown straight silky hair, that reflects the sun, and bright green eyes. Like the green sun from some webcomic that's getting pretty viral on the internet.

(AN: I couldn't resist, if you know what that is from then, high fives and applause for you. :0) }:) 8) :3....now I'm done...)

But how we met was another story. I was the new kid, and so the so called populars  decided to give me initiation, as they call it but to me, make my life a living hell.

I would hope someone would stop it but...sadly, no one would stand up for me but as if someone had answered my prayers, Skye had yelled at them and comforted me, later after that she introduced herself as Skye Williams. That had been a year ago, and I was hoping that soon we could be a little more that just best friends....

But that'll never happen I sigh wistfully but only to be knocked out of my thoughts. "Grant! Granty! Granty boy! Grant, one of my main men! Sheesh what's going in that head of yours?", Skye. I grin sheepishly and scratch the back of my neck as a blush creeps up my neck and soon my cheeks.

"Sorry, just thinking." I reply embarrassed.If she had found out what I was thinking....yikes. "And wait...'One of your main men'. What does that mean!?" I question. "There you, my best friend, and my dorky boyfriend, silly who else." Skye giggles at me..."Oh yes....silly me." She had a boyfriend.

When did she get a boyfriend? While it made sense she always declined the guys who asked her out, who was this guy?

I voice my thought. "When did you get a boyfriend?" maybe just maybe I could still get together with her.

(AN:  FYI this is set 2 years after the Giant War)

But her answer crushed my hopes. "Hmm, about two years ago. We go to the same camp. That's how we met too." Two years, sigh I guess I can't compete with that, and he even goes to that mysterious camp she goes to, and when I asked if I could come she said no. Only kids with ADHD and dyslexia can go apparently.

"Why did you want to know?". "Oh, no reason at all, its just that you never mentioned that you had a boyfriend."

She nodded as if that made sense. Then her green sun eyes brightened up, like when she remembers something.

"I forgot he's picking up, you wanna see him?" She asks me and I nod, "Sure why not." She grins "Great!! See ya then Grant!"

-Time Skip-

It was the end of the day and me and Skye were waiting to meet her boyfriend. Ugh, I bet he's a huge jerk that won her over by muscles.

(AN: Lè~~~~~ NOPE)

Soon a bright red car pulls up with some Mexican music I don't understand.

(AN: can you take a guess who it is?)

A boy with curly brown hair and mischievous brown eyes grinning gets out of the car and trying to spot someone. He looks kinda like an elf and he seemed to be building something. Scrawny too. Probably someone checking to see if they want to attend here.

His eyes land on Skye and his grin broadens. "Sunny! Over here!". Skye grins in a way I've never seen her grin before. This guy has to be her boyfriend.

"Hey Valdez, I wanna show you someone.". He or Valdez strides over here. "Leo,Grant. Grant, Leo. Best friend, boyfriend. Boyfriend, best friend." She introduces us and he flashes me a grin. "So your Grant cool, nice to meet you" says Leo. "Right back atcha."

Its been a moment of awkward silence when Skye finally speaks up. "Bye bye Grant~ See you later, come on Flamming-Valdez we gotta be at places and do the things we do at the places."

I mutter a 'Bye Skye..' and I watch ad she jumps in the bright red car and Leo follows suit. And as they drive off I realize, maybe just maybe I could find someone like Skye did. Since its obvious she's not meant for me.

And done!!!! I am sorry for @PJOTheDamSnackBar and @EpicDaughterOfSeaGod because I'm still writing yours and I'll post them soon. Oh and here is the OC form I got from @Skylar_Jackson.

Name: Skye Williams

Hair Color: Brown

Eye color: Green

Mortal

Age: 16

Parent: Apollo

Powers: Light

Person to be with: Leo Flamming Valdez

Personality: Funny, and easygoing

I think that was correct....

And again I'm sorry for not having the other OC chapters up. I'm just studying for the Typing/Keyboarding and Spanish test. So I'm extra busy and I'm surprised I even finished this one. Adios and Chickennuggetuno has left the building.