Julie Morgeston

Chickennuggetuno here reporting for writing. This is an OC from @EmilieHofer,

like I said before I'm going to try my best with oc's and I'm sorry if I make the characters ooc.Oh and sorry about not writing, it's just school is almost over and I'm doing homework projects etc. etc. But I know for sure this week, I will update more. Including all my other stories...maybe. I'm thinking about doing a blue exorcist/ Harry potter crossover, or a soul eater/ blue exorcist crossover, but not for sure, I'm going to stop blabbing and begin to type.

Disclaimer:I do not own PJO or HOO, nor do I own the OC in this story. That goes to Rick Riordan and @EmilieHofer.

Julie POV

Hello, let me introduce myself. I am Julie Morgeston, and there is this mystery girl, she was incredibly pretty, had no friends,and she rarely talks, and so naturally she was a major target of bullying.

The reasons of bullying her were....

1. Her beauty bested every girl in the WHOLE school, so jealously was one of the causes.

2. She didn't have ant emotions, like....ever, so we wanted to see some sort of rise from her.

3. Any boy that asked her out was instantly rejected. Any. Single. Boy.

Even Jeff Coleèr, who by far was the hottest boy ever....I mean noone matched up

(AN: You must have never met Percy Jackson and Co. ~~The Guys~~ then)

and was the captain of the football team, and his muscles were to die for...

Oh! I'm rambling. Back to the point to the Mystery girl....huh I suppose I haven't told her name yet. Its Marianne Garcia. Her perfect straight dark brown hair and stunning black eyes.

When she walks down the halls the girls stare and glare at her with jealousy and envy, mind you I'm one of them, and the guys stare at her with eyes of lust, and hunger.

At first we thought that Marianne might me a lesbian but apparently not, because she turns them down to. And I mean its time to go into highschool and she shows no interest into anyone.

(AN: HA that's not bad, just saying this to prove something, I'm leaving middle school to be a freshie and people are already dating, and it confuses me to no end. We are still like 13 or 14 and people are starting to date..ugh I'll never understand how that works. Hunter of Artemis 5ever)

Which shocks me to no end. I mean who doesn't have a boyfriend at this age.

(AN: not me now, or ever.)

But today was....different. Marianne was surprisingly looking anxious and annoyed stating down at the street looking for someone maybe.....OMIGOSH I could find something about her, and then gossip and tell my buddies.

Sooner, or later a bright golden sports car pulled in the parking lot and to summarise what I was seeing he was hot.

He had golden blonde hair that reflected the sunlight. Sun-kissed tan and the most beautiful bright skt blue eyes. Marianne seemed to spot him to and strode over. 

And he saw her and instantly brightened. "Mari! Mari! Hey I missed you" Mari...no he couldn't be no no no. The hotty who still remained unnamed.

Mari or Marianne smiled....SMILED?!?! "Yeah, Solace missed you to, its so annoying at mortal school." Solace, hmm,

must be his last name.

(AN: look I'm getting sick and tired of writing a lot sooo I'm gonna end it, and if it ended to sooon sorry)

The next thing that occurred was the unexpected. They kissed. My eyed widened, a crowd had surrounded them and I couldn't see them as clear, and like all lovey dovey movies end. They drove of into the the sunset with a rainbow overhead.

Ta Da! This was probably very sucky but I'm tired so it just was. Adios my readers. Chickennuggetuno signing out!

He...he...I forgot to put the OC form so here it is.

Name:Marianne Garcia

Age: 14

Mortal

Parent: Iris

Eye color: Black

Hair color: Brown

person with: Will solace

Personality: Cold and calm

Powers: Creation kinda...