Alex Parsons

Heyo, Chickennuggetuno has decide to write some more...again! 0u0, this chapter is for you @Idonhaveausername’s!

 Disclaimer: I don't own PJO or HOO, that's Rick Riordan. Nor do I own @Idonhaveausername's OC or mortal

 Alex Parsons POV

 Hello, the name is Alex Parsons, and there is this girl. The love to soon be of my life. Kylie wait no, Kylie Parsons. We've been good friends since elementary school, and I had the biggest crush on her, regardless that she was 2 years younger than me. Then for middle school she moved away. To tell you the truth I was the loser of the class, so naturally I was the one to get picked on, bullied, and made fun of, whatever way of saying it I was definitely the odd one out.

You can probably assume that Kylie was my only friend, well she was. Still was, and now, and I’m currently 17, a senior. To be honest, it hasn't changed a tiny bit. One thing kept me in high spirits. It has been rumored that Kylie is coming back, which is awesome and then I'll see if we can go to homecoming together. Very assuming of me right? Well, I'd obviously ask to go as friends, duh!

~TIME SKIIIIP~

I opened my locker and felt a hand on my shoulder, please not be some jock or bully, please. To my surprise it wasn't. It was a girl...wait no she seemed familiar. KYLIE!!

"Kylie is that you?!” I voiced my thoughts. "Yeah, nice to see you again Alex, I missed you, ITs just I had things to do and couldn't ever visit, not that I never wanted to, of course I wanted to but-" Kylie continued to ramble until I hugged her , shocking her. Huh, not something you'd see every day. From day 1 since I knew Kylie she had been the most reckless, sassy, rebel girl ever, and to be honest never cared for anyone else's views on her, which most likely lead to our friendship in the first place.

Luckily, while still shocked, Kylie did return the hug. "Friends?" she asked, and ache went through my heart, "yeah friends..." Not for long we won't, not for long.

 ~TIME SKIP~

 After mustering my courage I asked her the big question. "Kylie can you...will you go to the Prom with me?" Hopefully, she would say yes then we'd become boyfriend and girlfriend. Soon, we would get married and the end. Cliché I know, but one can hope. Kyile sighed and smiled sadly, "Sorry, but you know my friend I mentioned that I made at my old school?"

 (AN: clearing things up, old school, is CHB)

 Hesitantly responding, already guessing the answer. "Yes...” Kylie continued “Well my friend is sort of more than just a friend, more specifically my friend is a he, in other words, my boyfriend, and I planned on him taking me to the homecoming. So I can't" Sadness overwhelmed me, boyfriend.

Boyfriend

Boyfriend

Boyfriend

 That one word, mocking me, forever echoing in my mind. Putting on a fake smile, "Nah its fine, I just wanted to go as friends anyways," not. Kylie smiled as if relived. She grinned one of her goofy grins. "Great! Thanks you know buddy, you scared be their" she waggled her finger at me mockingly as she fake scolded me. I smiled a real smile after that, even thought I was in pain.

 ~TIME SKIP~

 It was Prom, I had asked a geeky girl, Samantha Roberts out. We were both I the same AP class and had no-one else to go, we had also came as sort of friends so that going to Prom without a date wouldn't be a problem.

 I scanned the auditorium for Kylie and her boyfriend. Finally, I saw her with a guy who looked like death himself. He had pale skin, ebony locks of hair, and looked Italian. That had to be him. But dang Kylie. Wow, she looked amazing. With her light blue gown, pooling around her feet, but not dragging on the floor, and her normal brown, gold highlighted hair was in a part bun letting some strands of hair curl around her face, sigh if only she was with me.

 When she saw me, she grinned and ran over pulling her date with her. "Hey! Alex, you look great. He is my boyfriend, Nico DiAngelo" His onyx eyes stared at me as if looking into my soul. I held back a shiver, I stuck out my hand to shake, and DiAngelo merely glanced at it, and raised an eyebrow. But shook my hand nonetheless. "DiAngelo, Nico DiAngelo", "Alex, Alex Parsons". We stared at each other for a good minute before looking away.

 And to tell you the truth, I have no interest in telling you what happened next.

Sorry and sorry, ugh I just want to say please tone down the requests and when you do send one in have it all together please!! Also on a happier note. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!