Lily Emerson

Heyo!! Chickennuggetuno reporting for duty. Time to write. So I was requested to write a ship reaction I did before and I'm perfectly okay with this. This chapter goes out to @Magenta_Brave !!!!! ^u^ This is my gift sense for me, school is out for summer!!! Yay!!!

Lily POV

Ugh, just look at him in then middle of the jocks. Even though he doesn't seem like one, I'll know hell be just ask rude, and self-centered as the other annoying jocks.

Who am I talking about,Percy Jackson. All he does is sleep in class, not answering anything and half of Goode's girl population is always giggling at him. Saying how 'Dreamy' and 'Hot' he is.

Sure he's attractive, but I bet he doesn't even know anyone's name, par, the popular kids....he'll probably call me Leah or Lee, something like that.

(AN: wrong my dear lily, that's Mr.D)

Or maybe, he'll not even know my name.

Here's and example at what I'm getting at. Today in Mr.Blofis's class Percy was sleeping, and snoozing away. Again.

Every five seconds most of the girls are looking at the sleeping form of Percy giggling. Ugh, they're so hopeless.

Riiiiiiiing!

Ah, school is done for the day. Summer is coming up, can't wait. Time to go to the library. As I go in s see a very pretty girl. She has golden blonde princess girls, a slim and tan figure. And it looks all natural.

When she turns around, the girl has the unnerving grey eyes. Like calculating storm clouds....if that makes sense.

From what I picked up, I think the girl is smart. I need to know her name so I'll stop calling her: The Girl or She.

I walk over and greet her. "Hi! My names Lily, whatcha here for?" When her eyes stop reading and looking at me, she smiles and says. "Hello, nice to meet you Lily. I'm Annabeth. Just Annabeth, no Beth, Anna, Annie or anything else of the like. I was just waiting for my boyfriend, so..I've decided to read while I wait." I grin, she seems nice.

"Oh cool who is your-" I was interrupted by a boy with black raven (unstable)

(AN: I just had to put that, spellcheck put that there and now...omg)

untameable hair. He crashes into Annabeth hugging her and mining something to her in another language.

"Percy...Jackson..." I say as I realize who it is. "Oh hey Lily, You know wise girl?" He knows my name...and is being nice..Was I wrong to judge him without truly knowing him...

(AN: YESSS)

"Uh ..Hi P-Percy..." I say weakly. He grins at me but looking back at Annabeth with complete adoration. "Lily this as the boyfriend I was walking about." That was from Annabeth. "I see." Annabeth grins at Percy and says " Come one seaweed brain, we're going to camp. Let's go!"

When she tells Percy this, Annabeth grabs his arm and drags him away.

Now I know to not judge someone regardless of anything.

Ta da! This was the best I would do on a short term notice. Its merely a consolation prize and it was requested from @Magenta_Brave to have the next one a percabeth. So I did. Anyways did anyone else have I last day of school I did! I'm soooo happy. Just relaxation and laziness. Bye. Chickennuggetuno reporting out of duty.

Oh PS

@EpicDaughterOfSeaGod

@Nightoverday

sorry I'm still working on them I just managed to get this done so I'm posting it Love ya!