Callie May

Hola, Chickennuggetuno signing in! I'm going to start with the story...and ifs do this right I'll have lots of chapters to update soon. This is for you,@sagariolily.

Disclaimer: I do not own PJO/HOO and I also don't own @sagariolily's OC.

Callie POV

"That'll be14.80$ miss, cash or credit?"

Hi you must be confused. I'm Callie May, a current employee of Hottopic. I grab the costumer money and put in the cash register. I say bye to the customer and just as I thought I would get peace in quite I don't. I glance up when I see a couple walk in.

Well I think they're a couple, at least. If not, the guy is pretty cute. He has floppy nightmare black hair, and mesmerizing onyx black eyes, a pale complexion. He has a lean and somewhat muscular build. Not to much, but not to little, and he has a aviators jacket, along with a black shirt and black jeans, so to sum him up, a cute goth boy.

(AN: get the sorta reference)

The girl isn't to bad herself. Her hair is in double braids, but the hair is sorta sticking out, like it's normally messy. Throughout the braids I can see streaks of blue too. Her eyes are like the bipolar weather. One moment they're a vibrant sky blue and another second they're grey and cloudy. She has a zipped up light blue jacket with light grey skinny jeans.

I try not to bring the attention to myself as I watch them, I mean what else am I supposed to do while I wait for them to get something. The girl whispers something goth boy's ear and he nods holding up a Jack Skellington shirt. Man when I was little that movie scared me.

(AN: true story...when I was like what...4 or 5 I watches it and I was terrified of the Oogie Boogie)

They both walk up and the goth boy places his shirt on the counter. My thoughts are interrupted by the goth boy clearing his throat. "How much?" He asks in a bored tone. "Uh.." I scan the shirt and it comes up as 10.99$ plus tax so... "11.40$ sir." goth boy nods and gives me the money. The girl looks up and mumbles something in goth boy's ear again. His eyebrows shoot up to his hairline. "Abby...Abigail...huh, how 'bout you ask her? You can't be shy always, and I'm not shy....just antisocial and anti-people. It is to a thing." Goth boy rambles before quieting.

(AN: I'm both antisocial and anti people )

The girl- no Abigail sighs, but nods nevertheless. "Do you..do you have any new Doctor Who jackets...That would be nice! Please?" Her eyes brighten up as she asks about getting a 'Doctor Who' jacket. "Yes, it's a TARDIS one? Do you have that one?" She nods, I grimace, she seems so nice. "Sorry." She looks at me and smiles, a kind smile. "No no no. It isn't you fault!" Abigail says, and she shakes her head when she says 'no no no'.

"Come on Neeks let's go" Abigail mumbled. Huh, she must be shy, and 'Neeks' cheeks flush red. "Abby, it's Nico, Ni-Co. Not 'Neeks'." Nico says, huh Nico nice, it fits him he looks sorta Italian. She grabs Nico's arm and pulls him out. With his constant protests.

Cute couple, maybe just one day I'll have someone...well anyways I hear the footsteps of a new customer. Bye!

Done, and done. @RakshaKeller14 and @percyjfangirl yours will be next. Oh and @Books_forever19 yours too will get posted soon.

Here's the OC form request thingy

@sagariolily

Name: Abigail

Age: 14, mortal

Parentage: Hecate

Skin: tan

Hair: pitch black with blue highlights. Messy like Percy's but it is tamable

Eyes: sky blueish cloud grey - possibly ever changing

Person with: Nico DiAngelo

Powers: mist, mind powers, makes people mad for not talking sorta....?

Gender: female

And I decided to write @sagariolily's cause I got hers a while ago so I thought it would be best to get it done.