21

I am literally dying.
Like, their new song is so great I can't.🤤
Jinyoung better stay in his lane or imma rage quit.

Okay but like tbh this story is at the point where it gets shittier and shittier with every chapter.. soo, enjoy!  😂

Jaebum's P.O.V

I made a plan.

I hope it works because if not.. I'm scared I'll have no other choice but to give up..

I held the bouquet of flowers in my hands as I walked the steps up to Minho's house.

Yes, I was already at BamBam's but he said Jackson must be at Minho's.

I ringed the bell hoping that Jackson opens the door but I really couldn't care less if it was Minho, I'm just scared that I'll start hitting him and not stop.

I heard footsteps approaching the door and a barely clothed and messy haired Jackson opened the door, his doe eyes blown wide at the sight of me.

"J-Jaebum why are you here?"He stuttered nervously and I knew why he was only dressed in a white barely closed button up. I couldn't blame him, I am an ass and he deserves better but it's worth a try.

I looked down at him seeing his slightly reddening cheeks.

"I know I was a complete asshole to you and I treated you like shit, but I really can't go without you.."I begged looking straight at tha floor.

"Please, take me back..."I breathed finally looking up from the floor, feeling kind of embarrassed because I wasn't usually the one begging it was always other people that begged for me.

"I -I don't know what to s-say..."He stuttered his cheeks turning even redder with every word he said.

I looked at his eyes and then to his lips and back to his eyes. I wanted to kiss him so bad.

'Ah fuck it.' I thought loosing all thoughts of other people like Minho or other random passengers seeing us and grabbed Jackson's waist, wrapping my left arm around his back.

I connected our lips in a kiss that was full of passion, ache and love.

"Please.."I breathed against his lips when I broke the kiss for a second and connected our lips again quickly, the kiss now becoming more sloppy and lustful.

We finally broke the kiss and I kept a strong arm around his waist, bouquet of flowers thill on my right hand that wrapped around Jackson's waist aswell.

"O-okay.."He agreed stuttering slightly and blushing at the way I gripped his waist tightly and my hands were close to his plump ass.

"Thank you.. let's have a new start and take things slow, Baby.." I whispered against his lips and he whimpered and grabbed my collar and smashed our lips together again, the thoughts for Minho out of the window.

I know yu hate mi ty, yw :)