11

My favourite Jaebum pic on top 🤤 😂
Also love the song! 💕

Jackson's P.O.V

"M-mark.."I sobbed into my elbow and hugged my pillow harder. I had a very hard time breathing.

"Show me the gif Jackson.."He said calmly and I knew what he meant because my main issue was, Jaebum getting over me so fast.

"O-okay.."I said and showed him the gif that Youngjae sent to me like two hours ago.

"I said and showed him the gif that Youngjae sent to me like two hours ago

"Wow.." Mark said and I sobbed harder while looking at the gif of Jaebum's hand down Youngjae's panties.

"Why do I always fall in love with people I can't have.."I sobbed and nuzzled my face into Marks chest and he comforted me.

"He will soon realize that Youngjae's a bitch, don't worry."Mark whispered into my ear.

"That's not it M-mark..I- H-he called me a- a filthy slut.."I sobbed harder remembering Jaebum and his angry expression as he said those words.

"This asshole.."Mark mumbled and hugged me harder and I sobbed harder.

"I-i think he's right.. I-i am a filthy slut.."I sobbed and felt Mark kiss my head and caress my hair.

"You are not. He is just a piece of shit that plays with everyone's hearts.."Mark whispered into my ear.

I suddenly felt the need to vomit so I got out of Marks arms.

"Jackson!"I heard Mark call as I ran to the bathroom and kneeled infront of the toilet and threw up everything that I ate.

Soon I felt a comforting hand rubbing my back and I rested my head on the toilet seat.

I felt like shit.

--- 3 days later ---

I've been going back to school again and I hated it.. more than I used to..

I hated seeing Jaebum everyday..passing by him, seeing him kissing a girl against the lockers, or even seeing him smile at other people.

I felt like one of those lonely ex boyfriends that couldn't let go or would turn like into yanderes, that would kill for their senpai..

Just except the fact that my 'senpai' was Im Jaebum, wich was the person I lived with and the person that I will face everyday in my life.

It was like we went back one Year again, to the time where I was a little lonely nerd that was more in love with Im Jaebum than my own life..

Then Jaebum's dad decided to make me move into Jaebum's home so I could tutor him, but obviously I didn't really tutor him.. actually if getting together with him, getting fucked by him and breaking up is called tutoring then..

But there was also the fact that.. It was my fault that we broke up. I was the person that cheated on him, after all...

And worse was that I got recorded and they probably still have the video and only lord knows what they're gonna do with it!

My life is a mess right now I just wish I could go back one year and deny the suggestion to move in with Jaebum.. I may've gotten together with a boyfriend that loves me as much as I love him..

Now back to the present;

"Hurry up! Jackson!"Mark yelled and shook me awake as I rubbed my eyes, remembering the fact that I went over to sleep at marks yesterday.

"Put these on.."Mark threw some clothes on the bed, wich I recognized as Mark's and I put them on hurriedly and we rushed out of the door and got into his car.

I watched as trees and houses passed by..

I smiled once in a long time when Mark put a comforting friendly hand on my thigh..and my smile immediately dropped when we drove past a motorcycle..

I knew it wasn't Jaebum but it just reminded me so much of him..

I squeezed my eyes shut and soon after felt the car come come to a halt. Mark got out of the car and I opened my eyes, realizing that we arrived at the school that I've started to hate.

It ringed and we went into the hallways.

The only thing I feel once again is the harsh glares all the girls gave me and I saw Mark glaring back at them.. The rest of my body felt numb..

The only thing I wanted was to go back time.. how could it be so hard!

"I have to- um, bye. Markeu."I said staring at the floor as tears threatened to spill from my red eyes.

Mark looked at me, his eyes full of pity but I just continued looking at the floor as a I ran into the bathroom.

I heard moaning.

Deep grunts and moaning.

"Ah! J-Jaebum!"I heard a feminine voice moan.

I never hated my life this much.

I let the tears spill and I bit my lip harshly looking at myself in the mirror.

Messy hair. Red eyes. Pale face. Bruised neck. Bleeding lip. Gross.

The moans continued on and on, making even more tears spill as I gulped.

I ran out of the bathroom and out of the school building as I heard my friends call my name but I continued running.

I couldn't stand it. The constant need to cry or hurt myself..

"Ah Ah! Who do we have here?"I heard an all too familiar voice behind me and the sound of heels and chewing of bubble gum.

"It's Lil Hoe-around!"I heard the girl snicker and her 'peasants' laughed in their loud and obnoxious voices.

The girl came up to me and and massaged my shoulders and kicked my knee with her high heels making me groan in pain and fall to the floor.

"Jennifer, hold my Prada."She snickered and her peasant grabbed her red bag and she kicked me in the ribs.

I groaned in pain and grabbed my side, feeling warm liquid on my white shirt and I felt my vision start to blur.

"We know what your hoe ass did.. and you will regret it very much."She whispered as she kneeled down next to me, pouting at me.

My poor baby Jacksonnie! :'(

I hated writing this. But I can't have a ff without drama can I ?

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕