14

He's sooo cute oh my god 😍😭
I just love his new hair and his everything 💕
Jaebum better take good care of this cutie or I'll whoop his ass.🤺

Jackson's P.O.V

Mark picked me up at the Bus station and we went to his house so I could tell him everything that happened.

We were sitting on the couch facing each other as I told him everything.

"So your basically saying that your since high school crush, wrote you a letter saying he loves you and that Youngjae is trying to separate you two?

So much for don't tell anyone.

I showed Mark the letter and he squealed and hugged me tight.

"My ship is finally sailing! Ahh!!"He squealed and shaped a heart with his hands.

"And baby I have the perfect plan."Mark winked and I raised my brows at him. This is gonna be bad.. all of Mark's ideas are usually pretty bad..

Jaebum's P.O.V

"I mean he fucked your bestfriend but he was drunk.. so it could've been against his will."Bobby shouted over the music as we sat at the bar. I sipped my whiskey and sighed.

"I don't wanna lose him. But he could easily lie to me."I said and took another sip. I ran my hand through my hair and looked around the club.

Bobby noticed the way I eyed the females and shook his head.

"Now is definetly not the right time for a fuck, Bro. I mean, you write him a letter saying you love him and then you go fuck another girl?"He said in a serious tone and patted my shoulder, walking off into the crowd of sweaty bodies.

He was right. I couldn't have a one night stand. That would just be a dick move and I would never do that.

—- next morning -—

I woke up with a throbbing head in an unfamiliar bed. So much for no one night stands.

I sat up and looked to my right. This one felt different.

To my right was a familiar looking black haired girl. Her body was really familiar.

"Oh Jaebum. Just can't keep your hands off me, Baby."She purred and turned around. It was Youngjae. That only made it worse.

At least we were at her house and Jackson couldn't walk in on us. Aish.

"I want you again. I'm so wet for you."She smirked and straddled me, tracing the veins on my arms.

"I really have to go."I said and tried pushing her off me when she pushed me back down again.

"I'm keeping your button up so you have nothing to wear. Now, where were we."She winked and slid her hand down my chest and to my crotch.

She pumped my cock with her long fingers and slid down so her face was above my half hard dick.

"Once more. Then you can go."She smirked and her mouth wrapped around my dick.

Aish, I'm gonna regret this. A lot.

———————————-

"Jaebum!"She moaned as she bounced up and down on me, cumming as she bit her lip.

I was close too. I didn't want it to turn me on but I can't fight it.

I was about to pull out when I almost came but she forced herself back down on me and sucked on my neck.

"Cum. In. Me."She whispered into my ear and I couldn't do anything because she tightened herself around me and I came inside of her with a grunt.

"Come over another time."She winked and got off me. I already regretted this night so much.

I put on my clothes and my black jean jacket. I then remembered that I was meeting Jackson at my house today at 6:00pm so I looked at my phone.

5:45pm

'Shit I'm almost late an I have no time to put on a shirt!'

I buttoned up the jean jacket over my bare chest and walked out of the house.

Jackson's P.O.V

I was at Jaebum and I's house, waiting for him.

It was almost 6:15 so I was about to go, when I heard the front door open and soon I was face to face with Jaebum.

He was in a buttoned up jean jacket and black ripped jeans. It was strange because he never buttoned up his jean jackets. Or his jackets in general.

I shrugged it off and smiled, running into his arms. I connected our lips and we kissed passionately.

"I missed you.."I whispered against his lips and   jumped onto him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He held my thighs, so I didn't fall and connected our lips again but this time just in a sloppy peck.

"I missed you too, Princess."He whispered, smirking as his hands slid to my ass.

"Thanks for your letter."I whispered and kissed him again but this time hungrier. I started unbuttoning his shirt and smirked against his lips.

When I undid all the buttons, I noticed that he was wearing nothing underneath the jacket. What the fuck.

I shrugged it was off and started kissing on his neck, when I noticed a hickey.

I immediately got out of his grip. ‚Fuckboy stays Fuckboy.' I remember BamBam's voice saying.

"What the fuck!"I shouted fed up and walked backwards and away from Jaebum.

"It's just for the cover Baby! I told you!"He said trying to grab my hands but I shrugged them off.

"Cover? You asshole! Did you really think I would buy that?"I shouted and slapped him right across the face.

"She has to think that I like her! I'm sorry..!"He said and I was sure I saw true sorrow in his eyes.

"It's just- I can't do this! It's so hard to pretend to be broken up with you.."I mumbled and looked down at my feet. He grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me with so much affection.