29

Heyyy y'all!!  New chappie alert ;)

+song up top, you know the drill, ill tell you when to play the song blah blah blah :p+

Anyways, this chapter has some special trigger warnings, that I have to make, which I don't think we've had in this book yet...

!Trigger warnings! : Character with Body Dysmorphia, mention of Eating Disorders, Self Harm(!), Body image issues

Only read if you feel like u can handle that. Anyways, enjoyy. :)

Jackson's POV

We walked back to our apartment, fingers intertwined and eyes locking once in a while, with a blush on my cheeks.

I was soo busy feeling all this love inside of me, giving me butterflies in my stomach(because Jaebum literally helped me through a panic attack! I don't think we've ever done ANYTHING that meaningful for each other, so this really could be our best shot at being a healthy couple with a healthy relationship), that I just now remembered how needy I've become during the whole elevator situation. Even though I CLEARLY came.

At the end of my though, I remembered the jizz in my shorts, and I already felt it drying against my skin, so I knew I had to clean myself up to look pretty and nice for Jaebum.

"Finally." Jaebum breathed and turned around, smirking devilishly at me, extending his arms in front of him and looked at me in a pervy way, and my eyes widened and I screeched 'No! Stoooppp itt!", running away from Jaebum. I heard him chase after me while laughing and my heartbeat quickened, in anticipation of what was about to happen, but also from all the laughing and the running.

I ran into the bathroom, and forgot to close the door after me, so I was stuck in a dead end. Jaebum stood in the doorframe, with his hands pressed flat on each side of it.

"Damn you're fast.." He breathed, looking at me and suddenly started smirking again. I bit my lip, and grabbed onto the seam of my shorts, tugging on it. "But now I've got you-" He smirked, walking up to me slowly, and I took steps backwards, until my back hit the glass divider of the shower.

"- all to myself." Jaebum smirked, leaning in slowly, and I put my hand on his chest softly. He immediately stopped, which also made me melt inside, because it showed that he cared so much for me, that he dropped his pervy act immediately.

"What's wrong, Princess?"

"I-i wanna take a shower, before we... you know what..." I softly said, and he smiled adoringly at the last part. He squeezed my waist softly, and nodded, biting his bottom lip slightly.

"Sure baby, just don't take too long, 'cause...-" He said, licked his lip slowly and looked downwards, and I followed his gaze, to his dick, that was clearly hard, because its outline was very visible through the thin pants Jaebum wore.

"A-alright." I stuttered and bit my lip, looking back at Jaebum's face as soon as I noticed what he was referring to, and also mentally noted how big it looked, in comparison to what I remembered.

Jaebum eyed me seductively and gave me a peck on the forehead, right before exiting the bathroom, with his phone in his hands.

I let out a breath, I didn't even know I was holding and rid myself of my dirty clothes, throwing them into the laundry basket.

(Play song)

I stood in-front of the full body mirror and looked at myself for a bit. I noticed the way my thighs touched (they always touched), the way my abs weren't as defined as they used to be and my arms got skinnier.