17

Song Minho is my death 😍(gif)

And I hate myself for it .

~Enjoy~

Jackson's P.O.V

"What are you saying? Were- Its not important anyway!"I huffed fed up and ran down the stairs to run out of the house with my black bomber jacket, phone and wallet.

BamBam was right, kind of. But I- we just can't stay together alright! He can stay the fuckboy he is and I can live a life without heartbreak!

I walked around the block and soon saw a club. 'Should I? Ah fuck it.' I thought and walked inside loud as music filled my ears.

I took off my jacket and squeezed myself through the crowd of sweaty people, dancing and grinding against each other.

I walked up to the bar and sat down on the barstool, ordering a bottle of Jack Daniels and paid it right after. I took a swig of it, put my Jacket on the barstool and walked into the crowd starting to dance to the typical korean club music.

I took a big gulp of the whiskey and felt myself getting lost in the music and the alcohol.

This is definitely not gonna end good but fuck it. I wanna live again. The way I used to, before Jaebum.

I took swigs of the alcohol, feeling it burn down my throat. I got drunker and drunker with every sip of the brown, see-through liquid.

*play song on top*

They changed the song to a slower, foreign one and I really liked the song. Even though it wasn't asian.

I swayed my hips to the beat and mouthed the words.

I soon felt two strong hands on my hips, guiding me to the beat until I felt a warm breath on the side of my neck.

I, being the drunk person I was started grinding back onto the person and grabbed the guy's neck, resting my shoulders against his chest.

I let out a hum as he ground back up into me, meeting the moves of my own hips.

He started trailing his hands over my firm thighs, making me shudder and roll my body slower and focus more on the male behind me.

I smelt the alcohol on the male's breath, probably meaning that he was pretty drunk too.

He breathed down the side of my neck and licked and sucked on some spots, making my mouth gape and the thoughts of Jaebum on my mind vanish.

That continued on for a while, with me taking sips of the whiskey then and there.

Then the guy turned me around and I couldn't really recognize his face due to my blurry vision.

He connected our lips in a hungry and sloppy kiss, sliding his hands up and down my thighs.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him back, feeling his hands slide up to my ass. He rubbed and squeezed it.

The rest was a complete blur.

*stop song now if it isn't over yet*

---Next Morning---

I woke up, tangled in someone's arms, naked and with a throbbing head. What the hell happened yesterday?

Little memories came flooding back to my mind of last night. I just then noticed that I was resting my head on the guys chest.

I saw his tattoos, his sleeve and the cursive letters that he has tattooed beneath his left collarbone. The tattoos were really familiar.

Wait.

Please no! Please let this all be a nightmare..

I squeezed my eyes shut and slowly opened them again to look up at the one and only. Asshole. Oh sorry. Song Minho.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times and then I saw him looking back at me.

💎