2

Play song up top When I tell ya 😂

Jackson's P.O.V

I laid in bed scrolling through my instagram feed as I saw some pictures of Jaebum smoking that got took by some random girl on the street.

I drooled at the sight of Jaebum smoking and leaning against the wall in his black leather biker jacket, yes I had something for smoking boys I know its bad and yes I am gay but no one, other than me and my friends knows.

I stood up and went out of my room and as soon as I stepped out I heard the door slam shut and Jaebum was nowhere in sight.

I sighed as I glanced out of the window, hearing and seeing him turn his motorcycle on and sitting on it as he put on his helmet.

He drove off really fast and I walked to my sofa and let myself fall on the sofa face forward as I let out a whale like sigh.

I dialed my good friend Jooheons number and he picked up after the third ring.

"Can I come over?"I said into the phone lowly and Jooheon chucked while saying a quiet 'sure'.

Jaebum's P.O.V

I drove to the club that Mino, Bobby, GD and I always go to, it's called something like 'Hakuna colada.' Or sum shit, because I knew they would be there.

I parked my motorcycle and took off my helmet and walked into the club as loud 'twerk music' filled my ears.

x Play song x

I walked in seeing a couple of female heads but also male heads turn in my direction.

I saw GD and Mino sitting at 'our' booth and they waved to me as I smiled and walked to the booth.

What I wore:

With a black LV belt and black converse and obviously black biker leather jacket

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

With a black LV belt and black converse and obviously black biker leather jacket.

I slid into the circle like booth as I greeted GD and Mino with a Brohug.

"So where's Bobby?"I asked kinda loud so they could hear me and Mino just grinned and pointed in some direction where I saw the black haired lad having a barely dressed foreign girl grind on him.

I chuckled and looked around seeing a stripper look at me and when our eyes met she winked at me and grinded on the pole as I just smirked and looked around for a waitress.

I saw a waitress and waved my hand and she came to our table and she was in a white loose crop top and sparkly fishnets as her name tag read Lija.

"What can I get you boys?"She smiled as her dimples showed and her brown hair that was in a pony tail swayed a little from her little dances.

"12 Tequila shots, please."I said looking at her but her gaze went to GD and GD looked back at her as I smirked at them.

"Sure I'll be right back."She said as she fumbled with her septum piercing and nervously walked away as GD looked at her as she walked away.

"Giidiii!"I said in a girly voice and he hit my shoulder harshly and I said a quiet 'ow'.

"Here you go."The girl said as she came back with 12 Tequila shots on her tablet and she set the tablet on the table and gave GD the receipt wich had a phone number scribbled on it and it said 'Call me ;)' and I saw GD stick the thing into the back pocket of his jeans and smirk.

"Im gonna go dance."I said after I downed my four shots and slid out of the booth and went into the crowd of sweaty, drunk people I passed Bobby that was making out with a girl and went to the bar.

I ordered a vodka-redbull and lighted myself a cigarette.

I breathed in the smoke and breathed it out again as I turned on my chair and saw GD with a bottle of vodka in his hand as he danced to Mommae - Jay Park and I chuckled at his funny dancing but thought of the person I live with and thought about his brown eyes and his blonde hair.

I continued smoking my cigarette and drank my vodka-redbull as I felt someone sit down beside me when I felt myself get drunker and drunker, and the rest was a blur.

SORRY FOR THIS SUUUUUUUUPER SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WANTED TO JUST TELL YALL HOW PROUD I AM OF MA BOY YIFAN.

IF YALL DONT KNOW WHO YIFAN IS, YIFAN USED TO BE A MEMBER OF EXO AND IS ALSO KNOWN AS KRIS WU.

I AM JUST SO PROUD OF MY BABY.😍🤧

HE EVEN COLLABORATED WITH TRAVIS FUCKING SCOTT LIKE, FUCK YES IM IN BITCH!

Yeh thet was itt😂.
Cya ind a next chappie😘.

Lyasm ~Heather ❤️