4

JACKBUM moment in media 😏❤️
Can we all just appreciate Jaebum in a suit like 🤤
Fmu dad but like I'm not taking Jackson's man so don't 😂 just fuck up Jackson('s ass) 😏

Jackson's P.O.V

I woke up with the worst backpain ever still in Jaebum's bed, still naked.

"Fuck.."I cursed as I remembered what happened yesterday but I wasn't gonna say anything because it wasn't like I didn't like it...

I looked at Jaebum's alarm clock when I realized..FUCK WE HAVE UNI TODAY!

I jumped out of the bed immediately wincing as my ass and back now hurt even more but I ran into my room and put on my clothes wich were boxers, black ripped jeans and a vibrant blue hoodie.

"JAEBUM!"I shouted straddling his lap and smacked him in the face as he woke up and smirked and I smacked his face again as he rubbed his eyes and cocked a brow.

"WE HAVE UNI! ITS MONDAY!"I shouted and he squeezed my ass making me slap him again and get off him.

"Round 2?"He stood up slowly walking up to me making me roll my eyes and push him away from me.

He chuckled and put on his white shirt and his boxers slowly putting on his light blue ripped jeans after.

"Who cares about Uni ?"He said calmly fixing his jet black hair in the mirror.

"I do!"I huffed and walked out of his room and rushed out of the house and down the stairs because I didn't wanna miss my bus.

I ran to the bus station while hearing a motorcycle behind me and I knew it was Jaebum but I decided to ignore it.

"Get on!"I heard Jaebum shout and I rolled my eyes continuing to walk to the school because I now realized that I already missed my bus.

"Come on, Jackson!"He shouted and I finally stopped and faced him as he held a second helmet in my face and I at first hezitated.

"Have mercy on your sore ass."He winked as I took the helmet and hit him with it before putting it on and sitting on the back of his bike and he drove off to school.

——- 10 minutes later -——

We arrived at the school with eyes on us as I got off the bike and gave Jaebum the helmet and he gave my ass a slap and I hissed and flipped him off as I could just feel him smirk at me as I walked to my friends wich were Mark, Yugyeom, and BamBam.

I walked up to them and was greeted by everyone wiggling their eyebrows at me.

"I heard you got some dick yesterday."BamBam smirked at me wiggling his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes.

"Ah J-Jaebum!"Mark mimicked slapping Yugyeom's ass and they all bursted out laughing making me blush and hit the back of Mark's head.

"I wonder why you're still walking tho, I heard a couple of girls say that he's really harsh in bed and that the girls he fucked don't walk normally for days.."Yugyeom said and Mark slapped my ass and I hissed loudly and bit my lip.

"Nah he's sore too but way less sore than the other girls Jaebum has laid."Mark grinned and I shook my head laughing at his ratchet girl accent.

"I hate you Mark."I said smacking the back of his neck and walked to my class as I brushed a hand through my blonde hair.

"Also your hickeys are not well covered by your hoodie at all."He poked my jaw where I suppose he saw a hickey.

Mark walked next to me and grabbed my ass harshly making me slap his hand away as my ass and back started to hurt again, damn you Jaebum!

"But Jackson don't be surprised if he continues sleeping around. He is and he will forever stay the Fuckboy he is."Mark said in a serious tone as he leaned his arm on my shoulder.

And those were the last words Mark said before we walked into class.

—- lunch break -—

I walked out of my last class wich I had with Yugyeom so we walked to the cafeteria together and on the way there we met with BamBam and Mark.

I then got dragged into the Janitors closet by someone wich I quickly recognized as Jaebum.

He locked the door and came up to me smirking and he pushed me against the wall knocking over a mop and he rested his hands on the wall next to my head.

"How's your ass, Baby.."He licked his lips and I shivered at the nickname and he slid his hand into the back of my jeans making me bite my lip as I looked deep into his dark brown eyes and right then I understood why a lot of girls said 'only a look into his eyes could make you weak to your knees'.

He slapped my ass and smirked as I grimaced and grabbed his wrist taking his big hands away from my ass and he put his hands on my hips as his face inched closer and closer.

"I wanna fuck you.."He breathed against my lips and in the last moment I put my hand on his mouth so he kissed the palm of my hand.

"Not now.."I winked and shook my head and got out of the Janitor's closet and walked to the table where Mark and the others were seated.

—- after school-—

When school was over Jaebum drove me home and when we got home I stormed into the kitchen and got me a cup full of Ben and Jerry's ice cream and I got out a ice cream scooper and started scooping the ice cream into a bowl.

I then felt two hands on my waist gripping hard and I then felt Jaebum's crotch rubbing against my ass, his semi-hard member turning me on while it poked my entrance.

"You can do everything besides fucking me."I said and got me a spoon with my ice cream.

"I'm fine with that."I heard Jaebum chuckle and I felt kinda scared and sat down on the couch starting to eat my ice cream.

🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆

What will Jaebum make Jackson do in the next Chapter?

You'll have to wait to find out. Muahahahah 😈

Please vote and share I really appreciate it !!💕😊

~ Heather 💕🔥