13

This Chappie is kind of a filler :/

Hope you like it anyways :3

xx

Jackson's P.O.V

"Mr. Wang! Hello!"I felt someone tap my shoulder and I slowly lifted my head off the desk.

My teacher was tapping my shoulder and I now realized that I probably slept during the whole lesson.

So all that was a dream?

Was me and Jaebum getting back together a dream? Please no. My ribs still hurt so Lisa beating me up wasn't part of the dream, but what was?

I had to ask him.

Right then it rang and I stormed out of the classroom. I looked around for Jaebum and saw him all the way across the hall, leaning against a locker.

I started walking towards him quickly when I was pulled into a dark classroom.

I felt myself being hit on the back of my head and then everything went black like in my dream..

I slowly opened my eyes to see a blurry person sitting infront of me. It was Lisa. again.

"I see you have woken up.."She said and grinned evilly at me. She chewed her gum as she walked around me slowly, the sound of her heels echoing through the room. She bent down behind me so her face was in the crook of my neck.

"I guess you just really couldn't leave your dirty hands off Youngjae's boyfriend.."She whispered into my ear, walked back around me and stood infront of me. Then she smacked me right across my face.

A tear left my eye at the stinging sensation that she left on my cheek. She pouted and kicked the chair so it fell backwards.

I just now realized that I was tied to the chair because I couldn't move a single muscle.

She put her high heel on the spot on my rib where she kicked me last time and put pressure on it making me hiss.

"P-please s-stop.."I whimpered, another tear falling down my cheek. She snickered.

"I'll stop if you finally leave Youngjae and Jaebum alone."She kicked my rib again in the same spot and I felt the warm liquid soaking my shirt again.

"I will.."I mumbled and she kicked me again but this time in the other rib. It hurt so bad but she just smiled evilly at me.

"What will you?"She smirked and tilted her head, kneeling down next to me.

"I will leave Jaebum alone!"I said louder and she nodded. She stood up and gave me a thumbs up.

"See. Wasn't that hard was it."She snickered and kicked me in the ribs again, walking away after.

'All because of that stupid fuckboy. What do they like about that asshole anyways?' I thought and started fiddling with the itchy ropes on my wrists and ankles.

I finally managed to get out of the tight ropes on my wrists and with my hands untied the rope on my ankles. I stood up off the tipped over chair and walked out of the dark and empty classroom.

It was night now because the lights were all off and the only thing heard was my unsteady breathing. My ribs hurt so much and my phone was nowhere in sight.

Just then I realized that I put my phone into my locker before class this morning.

I looked for my locker, holding my rib and finally found it after about 10 minutes. '069' was written on it in chipped black paint.

I put in the locker combo and opened it.

Nothing. Only one piece of folded up paper.

' My Princess,

I know how the girls are treating you and I really hate myself for it... Its all my fault..

What you saw yesterday was all fake, so they could think I actually liked Youngjae and broke up with you..

We just have to act like we're broken up and don't talk to each other anymore so you are safe...

Yes, I still remember the thing with Minho but you told me Yesterday it was all Youngjae's plan and Im definitely not gonna let Youngjae's little evil tricks change the fact that I love you.

My 'relationship' with Youngjae is just to keep you safe, the girls have a lot of evil things in their minds and its just so crazy how they so desperately want us to break up. Keep this letter a secret. From anyone. Even Mark. If Youngjaes peasants want to know something they're gonna know it.

Im gonna be back at the apartment tomorrow at 6;00pm,

Your Jaebum ♡'

I blushed at the nickname and it was like his words healed my aching ribs, but there was also another thought in my head...

'Was that really all true? Or did Youngjae pull another evil trick on me? I hope this letter is actually from Jaebum and not another stupid trap..'

I walked out of the school building and outside was only one Black car.

I looked through the rear view mirror and it was Lisa and Youngjae.

I quickly hid behind a tree and searched my pockets in my Jacket for my phone once again.. I realized that I forgot to check a pocket and pull my phone out of it.

I dialed Mark's number and ran to the street quickly trying not to be seen by Youngjae or Lisa.

'Hello?' I heard Mark's groggy voice through the line.

'Mark ! Can you come pick me up at the bus station near Uni?'I whisper-shouted.

'Give me 10 minutes.'He yawned and hung up.

Cya in da next Chapter :)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3