1

There's gonna be random jackbum moments on some chapter soo. Enjoy.

Jaebum's P.O.V

I sat in the principals office once again while I heard him talking about me needing to 'step up my learning' and to 'stop being so reckless' and to 'stop breaking every rule that exists.'

"Are you listening to me Mr.Im?"The principal asked while he puffed on his Cuban cigar and leaned back in his chair.

"I'm sorry Mr.Wu but I have to go. My father pays your school enough. Doesn't he?"I asked cocking a brow as I stood up and went to grab one of his Cuban cigars and his cutter and cut the cigar putting it into my mouth and lighting it.

I walked out of the Principals Office and rolled my eyes as I couldn't care less for Uni but my father still forces me to go to Uni because of 'educational reasons' but I know that he just wants to build up an image for me.

I walk out of the school building puffing on my cigar hearing a couple of 'Oppa!'s getting called at me from a couple of Asian girls behind me making me roll my eyes but turn around biting my lip making the girls drool as I saw a black haired girl with long hair and a way too short skirt on come to me.

"Jaebum-oppa can you come help me?"She pouted as she caressed my arm and I shook my head and she frowned.

"I'm in a hurry Jessi, not today."I said giving her my signature look that I heard makes girls and boys knees go weak and walked out of the school chuckling tossing the half burned cigar away knowing it was done for.

I got on my bike and drove home.

——- at the house -——

I heard laughing coming from the living room as I took off my shoes at the door and bit my lip listening quietly as I heard Mark's voice and Jackson's laugh coming from the living room as I felt the jealousy bubbling inside of me. wait what?

I went into the living room and eventhough they saw me they continued laughing and I didn't like how Mark's hand was on Jackson's inner thigh at all. JAEBUM!

"Ahem."I cleared my throat and their laughs died down and I felt Jackson eye me as I took off my jacket and put it over the back of the couch.

"Call me."I heard him whisper to Mark as they walked to the door and I sat down on the couch and checked my phone.

A couple of messages from thirsty Korean girls, the usual but i still sometimes write them back, when I'm frustrated and feeling like I need a fuck. Fucked up, I know.

I rubbed my temples as I shut off my phone.

I saw my leather jacket sitting on the side of the couch and I reached into the pocket, pulling out the familiar white Marlboro red box..

I put on my leather jacket and I kept the white box in my hand as I walked out of the apartment and took an elevator all the way down.

I heard a ding and after that I stepped out of the elevator and I walked through the house, out the doors and onto the streets of Seoul.

I stood close to the doors of the hotel and opened the box taking out a stick and sticking it between my lips.

I looked around and lighted the cigarette breathing in the smoke as the familiar feeling filled my lungs.

I then breathed out the smoke and took the stick between my pointer finger and my middle finger and took it out of my mouth and held it with the two fingers.

I took out my phone with my right hand and stuck the cigarette between my lips again and breathed in the smoke as I texted a couple of friends asking them if they wanted to go out tonight.

All of them said yes and they said they'd meet me at the club and that they were happy that I was going out with them again.

I finished my cigarette and then went up to Jackson and I's room again.

I opened the door, stepped in and closed the door kind of harshly and threw my jacket on the couch again.

Jackson stormed out of the kitchen and his eyes met mine as he walked over to me.

"Why do you smell like smoke?"He asked his eyes filling with wonder as he inched closer to me.

"Did you start to smoke again?"He said and his mouth gaped as I huffed and pushed him against the wall making him gulp.

"It's none of your business."I grunted as I watched his chest heave up and down as he eyed my face.

"Mmh, why do you care anyways?"I smirked slightly as I grabbed his chin startling him as I felt his breath get heavier.

"Uh- I- Ur my friend."He breathed as my hand was still under his chin and I grinned and rubbed his chin slightly with my thumb.

"Correct."I whispered with my lips really close to his and backed away completely after that.

I took the white box out of my jeans pocket and threw it on the table next to the door.

I walked to the living room and sat on the couch again and Jackson probably went to his room and I watched tv.

🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆🦆

My first Jackbum story is out now 😏

And trust me there will be a lot of smut coming, in dedication of my smutty Jackbum-shipper-frens😜.

~Heather out🦆