3

Jackson P.O.V

I went over to an old friends house and stayed there the whole time Jaebum was away and went back in the morning

I got into my car and drove to Jaebum and I's Apartment that we have to share.

Jaebum's P.O.V

I woke up with a throbbing head and rubbed my eyes opening them after and looking around the familiar room.

There were clothes everywhere, a red lace bra on the shelf, a red lace thong on the floor, my belt on the painting that hung on the wall and my pants on the floor next to a silver silk dress.

"Fuck."I grunted quietly and looked under the covers only to see myself naked and to also see a naked body next to me, 'another one nightstand after not having one for two days' I thought.

The naked body turned around and it was just some random Korean girl that I didn't know the name of.

I just heard the door open and close and then the girl stood up and put on her stuff on and took her heels in her hand.

"Dont call me!"I said loudly and yawned after hearing the door slam shut again and I realized Jackson wasn't here so I could walk around the house naked, don't judge me I like to walk around naked.

I got out of bed and rubbed my eyes with one hand as I pushed the door open and went into the living room and sat down on the couch as I leant my head back on the sofa and at this point I completely forgot I was naked so I lighted a cigarette in the house because Jackson is not home, I thought.

Jackson's P.O.V

I was in the kitchen, completely aware of the fact that Jaebum had a one nightstand yesterday and I this time just shrugged it off because it happened almost everyday so it's normal.

I still hated the fact that I had a crush on him while he's a complete Fuckboy and I still want him to choke me while fucking me into a wall until I am not even able to stand and he has to carry me back to our room while he-..

"Fuck you Jackson you stupid ass-.."I said when I poured the milk next to the bowl of cereal and not into the bowl of cereal because I got too carried away in my daydream there.

I heard steps coming to the kitchen door and smelled smoke when the person entered the room and I immediately turned around.

It was a naked smoking Jaebum and I immediately felt myself harden in my pants because I had to imagine Jaebum smoking while he fucks me and- I get carried away so easily omg fuck me.

"Why are you talking to yourself?"He raised a brow and puffed on his cigarette as I could only look at his huge dick that I want in m- JACKSON!

"Fuck me."I muttered under my breath and facepalmed in my thoughts because I just now realized I said that out loud and Jaebum smirked and took another puff on his cigarette.

"I guess if you want to.."He said with a smug look on his face as he walked up to me and pinned me against the counter and I was not able to say anything without stuttering at that moment.

"I didn't m-mean-"I started but Jaebum cut me off by putting his finger on my lip in a shushing motion and took his finger off my lip and kissed me.

At first I stayed still but then I my lips molded perfectly with his lips and our lips moved against each other and Jaebum's tongue slid into my mouth and I put my hands in his hair as his went onto my hips and he lifted me onto the sink.

His hands went to my ass and squeezed harshly making me moan into the kiss and take my hands out of his hair and trace his V line and abs with my hands.

I got lifted onto the counter by Jaebum and his elbow hit my bowl of cereal so my Cheerios dropped onto the floor but we didn't care at that moment because we were just so lost in the kiss.

Jaebum broke the kiss and pulled off my red hoodie, catching my lips in a sloppy peck and he then started sucking hickeys on my jaw, on my neck, on my collarbone and all the way down to the waistband of my jeans making me whine and twirl his hair in my fingers.

"A-ah Hyung.."I moaned and clenched his hair in my fist and he looked up at me as he continued sucking on my skin above the waistband on my jeans.

He brought his lips back up to mine and we started to make out again, when my phone started ringing and I broke the kiss seeing it was Mark so I answered and Jaebum grunted.

"Mark ? Yes-..mmh" I moaned lowly as Jaebum started to work on the other side of my neck where my phone was held against my ear and I knew Jaebum did that on purpose because now Mark probably heard every single kissing sound that Jaebum caused.

Jaebum took my phone and put it on the counter smirking against my neck as I bit back my moans tilting my head back.

"Ah-.. J-Jaebum!"I moaned when Jaebum slid his left hand into the back of my jeans and he gripped my ass and slapped it with his other hand and I then heard my phone beeping again meaning that Mark hung up.

And knowing Mark he's probably gonna tease me about it tomorrow.

"Please H-Hyung.."I moaned as he grinded against me and finally lifted me off the counter carrying me to his room.

He put me down on the messy bed and immediately took off my black ripped jeans and pulled down my boxers and turned me around so my stomach was against the bed.

I felt him go to a drawer an take out a bottle of something and when he squirted it onto his fingers I realized it was lube so I gripped the sheets and waited for him to start stretching me out. He didn't.

Instead he lubed up his cock and entered me immediately with a harsh first thrust. this asshole! he didn't prep me and he's not wearing a condom and he's so huge oh my god..!

"Fuck.!"I hissed and my eyes rolled to the back of my head when he started thrusting immediately not letting me adjust to his big hard cock inside of me.

"So tight.." Jaebum grunted and smirked and lifted my ass so I was in a doggy position and he kept thrusting into me.

"Fuck.."I moaned loudly as overstimulation got to me and I was really close and Jaebum was too because I felt his cock twitch inside of me wich made me bite my lips.

"Jaebum-ah.."I moaned and grabbed Jaebums hair from behind me as he kept thrusting into me and I came onto the sheets with a loud moan as my ass got even more sensitive and Jaebum cummed deep inside of me.

DAMN JACKBUM IS FUCKING ALREADY!

I DONT MIND DOE 😂

WATCH OUT FOR MORE CHAPTERS LIKE THIS IN THE REST OF THE BOOK.🍑😏

~Heather 🔥💕