Valentines Day Special

🍫❣️🍪🍫❣️🍪🍫❣️🍪🍫❣️🍪🍫❣️🍪

Happy Valentines!
I hope you got a Valentine. I got one, my bed. It's always loyal :')

Anyways 😂

This is gonna be just a short lil story.
It has nothing to do with the plot of the actual ff so if u don't wanna be confused. Don't read it. 😂💕

Jackson's P.O.V

"Please Hyung! I'll do anything!"I whined and got onto my knees. We were at the Movie theatre and we were deciding wich movie to watch.

Jaebum wanted to watch an action film and guess what I wanted to watch. 50 Shades Freed.

"Alright if you want to so bad. And note, I'm only doing this because on Valentine's Day the girl gets to decide what they do."He winked and handed me his credit card before I could hit him or insult him for calling me a girl. I mean I have worn girl clothes for him but that still doesn't make me a girl. Right?

I jumped up and squealed, almost running to the ticket stand.

This is gonna be great for my plan. Thanks Yugyeom.

I bought the tickets and then went to the food stand where Jaebum was buying us popcorn and drinks.

"What are you gonna watch."I heard the girl say smugly as she looked at my boyfriend. He smirked back and handed her the money. He just loves to play with peoples hearts doesn't he.

"What do you think?."He chuckled and grabbed the popcorn and drinks. I also saw the girl sliding a small paper in Jaebum's direction.

"Did you get Large popcorn, Baby."I said loudly making sure the girl heard and walked up to the counter. I glared at her making sure she looked back into my eyes as I crumpled up the paper and threw it on the floor.

I pecked Jaebum on the lips and he chuckled as I dragged him away.

"Don't be jealous, Princess."He cooed and intertwined our fingers. I looked up into his eyes and the corners of my mouth stayed down.

"I was about to slap her. You didn't really want her number did you?!"I asked pouting and he started laughing loudly. This Prick!

"Jacksonnie, that was the receipt!"He laughed, trying to keep his big smile from creeping onto his lips. Why does this always happen to me.. Aish..

"Sorry.."I muttered looking at my feet and we finally walked to the theatre 4 where they played Fifty shades Freed.

"You really wanna watch this movie?"He whispered into my ear, sending chills down my spine as we sat down far in the back where no one sat.

"Y-yes."I stuttered and the ads started playing on the white wall.

"I'm just asking so you know what you got yourself into."He whispered, breathing on my neck and put his hand onto my thigh sliding it to my inner thigh making my breath hitch.

Then the lights finally dimmed down and the movie started. I excitedly grabbed the popcorn and threw a handful into my mouth.

These next hours are gonna be my time to finally tease Jaebum like he always teased me in public.

I started really getting into the movie when the first sex scene came on. I smirked to myself and slid my hand onto Jaebum's thighs and slowly slid it to his crotch.

I grabbed him through his jeans and started massaging, feeling him stare at me through the corner of my eye.

I loved every second of it wich just made the movie boring compared to teasing Jaebum. The move is just kinky shit. But like the kinky shit that Jaebum and I haven't tried yet. We have went as far as cross dressing and roleplaying but we didn't do anything else yet.