16

Moment in media.(gif)

Im still not over it. But life goes on, after me. 

But srsly I can't get over the fact that they played twister and Jaebum pinned Jackson down and looked at his ass. o.o

~Heather <33

Jackson's P.O.V

I wake up to an unfamiliar room. Then I remembered what happened yesterday and looked down at my hands.

"It's better that way."I said to myself but it was more like I tried convincing myself. I sighed and got off the bed.

I went downstairs and went into the kitchen to grab some lucky charms. I put some into my bowl and right when I was about to take a bite the doorbell ringed.

"You've got to be kidding me."I groaned and walked to the door, opening it to reveal none other than Song Minho. Not again.

Oh did I also forget to say that we had school break.

"What the fuck are YOU doing here?"I shouted my eyes almost popping out of my head. As he walked into BamBam's house as if I told him to come in.

"See. I know how much trouble I caused you. So I think it's only fair to grant you my help."He muttered looking somewhere into space and scratching his neck.

"I don't need your help so. Bye."I said rolling my eyes and shoving him in the direction of the door. He didn't budge and just held my thin wrists in his hands.

"If you need somewhere to live, you're welcome at mine."He smirked and I huffed and shook his hands off.

"Bye!"I shout, fake smiling and closed the door in Minho's face.

"What did I miss?"I heard BamBam yawn behind me and I chuckled and turned around.

"Just Minho being an Asshole as always."I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen again, BamBam following me.

I finally ate a spoonfull of lucky charms and melted. Food is my worst weakness, after Im Jaebum.

"So..-"Bam Bam started speaking and we both sat down at the table."-where will you go tomorrow. Cause my parents come home tomorrow and my mom would skin me alive if she found out that you were here."He muttered looking down.

"I know someone."I blabbered, my mouth full of lucky charms and milk. Thanks to Bam Bam for being a living groceries store.

"Oh okay. But you know you can always call me if you need something."He smiled at me and I smiled and slurped the rest of the milk out of the cereal bowl.

Bam Bam pushed the bowl against my face and I felt the milk soak my hoodie and my face. He laughed loudly while I just sat there, dripping in the white liquid. (•-• eh)

"That was my favorite hoodie!"I shouted fed up and went up to the laughing Bam Bam and poured the rest of the milk over his head. Now it was my turn to laugh.

I then quickly shut up when he grabbed the bottle of jam and I backed up and ran away from him. I heard him following me, laughing evilly as I ran up the stairs.

"You'll be a dead son of a bitch I tell u dat."I said imitating the meme and ran to the guest room and locked the door after me. Finally.

I took off the stained hoodie, wich btw was Jaebum's. It still smelled of his intoxicating cologne. I wish I wouldn't have to wash this hoodie all of the scent of Jaebum would fade away.

I put the hoodie in my backpack and put on one of Jaebum's white button ups that was really oversized on me. It was the only thing I had with me that belonged to Jaebum that was not covered in milk, thanks Bam Bam.

I got out of the room and Bam stood there with the bottle of jam in his hand. I raised my hands in surrender and Bam Bam keep the bottle of jam pointed at me, smirking evilly at me.

"Please its Jaebum's last shirt I took with m-"I said squeezing my eyes shut and stopped myself from finishing my sentence when I realized what I just said. I opened my eyes and saw Bam Bam grinning at me wider than ever.

"You lied to me, you're not over him."

;)