That Night: \\Chapter Four//

Chapter 4

Sebastian hastily grabbed Stephens pullover, and Stephens back came in contact with the tall wooden dresser. Stephen grunted, holding his head his eyes showed what looked like remorse. Upon a closer inspection, I saw that it was more of a glare of revenge.

Sebastian glanced my direction holding his stare, his head nodded at me me, telling me to get out. I, without thought, hastily removed my body from his bed. Another bang came from Sebastians room. I walked down the hall sneakily and crept down the stairs.

The house remained silent other than my breathing. Yawning, I walked down another flight of stairs but stopped when I heard talking. Not just talking... But soft shouts.

"Where is she?" a deep, unfamiliar voice said. A sarcastic laugh sent shivers down my spine.

"Just, chill out dude she's not leaving wit-" A sound of a fist connecting with Flynn's jaw, cut him off mid sentence. Debating on whether or not I should leave, I crept back up the stairs quietly.

Running as if my life depended on it, My body came in contact with the bed. Panting and breathing heavy, I coughed. Does everyone fight in this house? Worse, both fights I'd witnessed were about me.

There was a faint knock on my door. My head lift up from in my knees. Waiting for the person to say his name. No reply, a knock five minutes later waved through my ears.

"It's Xavier." Sighing, I unlocked the door and  twisted the door knob. Xavier had thrown on some fitted cargo shorts and a black muscle shirt, the shirt tugged at a body I knew he had.

Xavier's charcoal hair stood up as it normally did. Xavier's face features were strong his well-defined cheek bones. Xavier reminded me of Sebastian in so many ways.

"I-I didn't mean-mean to scare you off."I nodded forgiving him. The door shut behind him and he walked in the room I had currently attached myself to. Waiting for a reply, we sat in silence, both of us muted.

"Let me..take..you...out."Xavier said deep in thought."You probably..need some fresh air." Xavier ran a hand in his hair slowly. Nodding, Xavier softly smiled. Xavier's hand brushed upon mine and some unfamiliar sparks built up in my body.

Before walking out, Xavier stared at me lustfully. A blush crept amongst my cheek as Xavier shut the door and I quickly locked it and went to Kimberly's closet. I grabbed a pretty sky blue blouse, and some midnight blue skinny jeans. Changing in my room, I walked out and collided with a humans figure.

Sebastian gave me an odd look, he held a black wife beater. A cross with a snake crawling up it was located on Sebastian's chest. For an odd reason, I hadn't noticed that earlier or at all. He had a tattoo of a cross, with a snake. My eyes glued on his tattoo.

"Ahem, you going to stare at me or move out of my way?" Sebastian pulled his wife beater on and over his tattoo. My eyes looked up and Sebastian's eyes met mine.

Absentmindedly, I brought my hands up reaching to fix his wifebeater. I tugged at it and pulled it down, as I did this, Sebastian grabbed my hand holding it close to his body. My body was vibrating from his gentle touch. My stomach flipped as heat built up in me. Sebastian shut his eyes, and reopened them before brushing past me.