Final Chapter A

Rico's Pov

I remain cradling the lifeless body of Yvy as the tears continued to fall from my eyes. The feeling of loosing someone very dear, the ripping effect of reality that someone is never coming back instills so much pain. For a short time, I saw how she is weird and sometimes looks down on humans and us but I can also see that she is not just that. I feel like I know her all my life, like she has always been there all this time. But now...

Sylvia... Why did she do this? I know she is a bit violent but those were just her playful side. This.. Why did she kill Yvy!

I tried to think of many reasons. Tried to search for answers that somehow can justify her actions. I don't understand..

Then out of a sudden, I can hear sounds of snapping and breaking around me. Like there were some invisible glasses around me or lines that snapped. Then the sudden pain in my chest disappeared.

I looked down into Yvy's lifeless body but I just feel sorry for her now. I don't feel like my heart is being torn into pieces. Why?

Then memories of the moments not too long ago crashed my silent confusion. What I said, how I acted, what Sylvia said, and how she turned her back on me with a heart breaking expression.

"She put a spell on you" I remembered her saying.

I tried to remember all the things I did. How I turned intimate towards Yvy all of the sudden as to as far as to kiss her on public showing it to Sylvia. Oh damn! Why did I do that?

Why does my heart aches once again. Not the feeling of loss but the tremendous guilt by saying those words to her.

I should have believe her. I can assume that the spell is now broken but one thing is also broken. I know something has been broken.. Our futures.

I need to find her. I need to fix things but I need to give Yvy a proper burial. I need to see for myself that the spell has been broken completely.

Ezreal's Pov

The matter at hand took longer than anticipated. I was not able to find some remedy unto how I would slow down the effect inside my daughter. she should not use it greatly for the time being because it could lead into a permanent change. Everything should be of her choice.

I flew faster towards my land and felt something amiss. The land seem so neutral like everyone is allowed to enter. Why do I feel something bad has happened when I was gone?

I landed and quickly opened the door to our house and find it wrecked. Like a storm came by and flipped everything upside down. Why do I not feel my daughter? Where is she?

I walked further inside and saw Lisbeth on the living room looking panicked and restless. She was walking back and forth and still have not noticed me. What happened here?

"Ms. Lisbeth" I called and her head snapped towards my direction. "Where is my daughter?"

She seem unsure and she was bitting her lips nervously. "She went to confront that other angel"

Her features shows rage as her eyes turned into deadly slits. For Lilith to come slightly, she must have been very angry to invoke Lilith unconsciously.

"That angel came and destroyed your house" she paused and now she seem sad. Like someone died. What happened here? "She injured Tiny badly to provoke Sylvia and now Sylvia has come for her"

Oh no.. Not now.. I should warn her not to use her powers now. This can't be good. Yvy... You really crossed the line this time. If something ever happened to my daughter... I'll burn you to cinders wherever you go.

"Please look after Tiny" I said and turned my back heading for the door and look for her. I must stop her from using her powers.

"Where are you going?" Ms. Lisbeth called before I even take a single step.

"I need to stop Sylvia before she uses her powers." I said as I looked at her from the side. "Before she change herself into a full angel and lose whatever humanity she has"

I turned back and leaped into the sky to find my daughter. Just hang in there Sylvia. I am coming for you.

But before I even realized it, a strong presence disappeared then followed by an appearance of another heavy presence. My heart skipped a bit and I felt my chest constrict.

No! I am too late. This couldn't be happening!

I flapped my wings harsher this time and quickly traced the last surge of powers. I really tried to go faster but when I arrived, only Rico and the mortal body of Yvy lies there. My daughter is gone.

The path for her just turned for worse.

Sylvia's Pov

When I regained my consciousness, I felt different. I don't know what is but I feel like something is not the same. The first thing I noticed is my hair. It changed colors.. I remember I had a blonde one.. Why is it black now?

I tried to lift my hands and noticed that I was bound. Thick iron shackles were restricting both my hands and my feet. Where am I? What happened after I crashed?

Then a door opened revealing a very familiar nasty face.

"You are finally awake" he said and it sent chills down my spine.

Who got me when I lost consciousness?

Book end.

AN: so there is the final chapter. Another final but the road for the new book is now open. Now let's see which is more climatic.. Hmm hmm hmmm.

What are you guys thoughts about this? Let me know through comments and Pm. Next book is up. Unleashed is on its chapter 1

Cya all soon everyone. Have a gold day ahead.

StressCompany