Chapter 27

Ms. Hudson's Pov

It was such a bright and beautiful day. It has been the spring break and teachers like me were not needed on campus so I decided to pass time on my usual cafe. Surprisingly, there were only three costumers. Business is not doing well today I guess. Especially when the kids were on break.

I sat down on the window seat facing the road. While sipping my coffee and watching some random passerby, Sylvia, one of my student and my favorite of the lot came to vision. She seem pissed about something so I stood up to invite her for some coffee. Perhaps I can ask more information about Mr. Angeles. Seriously, the last tine we talk, I ended up very drunk and its a first. Anyway, I fell asleep on her sister's bed and suddenly be disturbed by Marisa and Dylan.

Yeah.. They didn't expect to find someone on their room.. It was awkward to see one of two of your students half naked or maybe way passed half naked.

Oh I am going off topic again. So I stood up and went out the cafe looking sideways which path did she take. It has been a few months and I still haven't visited her new home. We were so close back then and I usually spend my free time with the twins and our alpha. Happy times.

I went east and followed the maze of our town heading to god knows where. I was not able to explore much on this side of the town for I am always busy with the school work. Human kids plus werewolves brats were very stressing like no other.

I continued to walk and somehow ended up to the road leading the barren side of the city. If I remember correctly, Sylvia is from the 27th street of this part of the city.

Finally I can see Sylvia walking alone along the side of the road. It was very silent so I guess if I called her from my position she would still hear me.

I was about to call her from afar when two vans passed me. The they stopped near Sylvia and men in black outfits came out. Hunters!

"Alpha Dylan!" I screamed through the mind link and hear many winced from the sudden outburst of my voice. "Hunters were on Sylvia, were on the road leading to the barren side of the City. I'll go help her"

Before someone can answer, I cut off my link and noticed that Sylvia was on ground holding something. She seem unconscious and the men were surrounding her. I felt the sudden rise of my temper which don't usually happen. I was the calm and composed type and never shown any anger towards somebody to such extent that I was shaking. They are taking Sylvia...

"They wish" my wolf said and I growled loudly.

Every head was now on my direction. They raised their guns and I hid behind the concretes. I shifted and waved my ways around the remaining small alleys towards their side. All of them were on alert while someone was lifting Sylvia towards the car.

When I was on their blind spots, I jumped and landed on one man from their sides and bit his arms. His weapon quickly fell and so I bit his leg next. I may not look like it but I know how to fight. Get out of their line of fire, disable their weapons and immobilize.

They begun shooting at me but bullets don't have the same effect on me like on humans. It stings a bit but bullets don't cut deep as normal against our flesh. I continued to pound on them until I was very near Sylvia's unconscious body.

Some on was so busy shooting at me and ran towards his direction on a circular manner. That way I will be hit lesser and he won't hit my eyes. Soon I was near enough for a leap and I landed on him quite hard. I quickly bit his dominant arm which was holding a gun then repeatedly bit his both legs.

I was able to notice it that fast but they successfully got Sylvia inside their van and they were starting to retreat. They were starting the car already and I bit the car door of their other van and threw it aiming for the wheels. It hit its rear wheel and soon it crashed to a near tree.