Special Chapter

Dylan's Pov

Maybe I was born lucky. I am next in line alpha, a wealthy family, respected and everyone else is cool. I really wouldn't wish for anything more. Friends, family, wealth, power, name it and I have it.

"Hey... Your bangs look so girly as usual" a voice whispered from behind making me jump out of surprise. I turned and around and glared at Sylvia. She was my childhood friend, one of the prettiest twins I ever saw. Despite her looks, she's a little devil and loves pranks. You must not be fooled by her sweet personality. Yep.. She's one little devil.

"you know.. It still amazes me how I can be friends with someone like you." I said thoughtfully. She gave me a daring look and smirked.

"Yeah? And why is that so?"

I looked at her up and down and grimaced at her. She really is not fond of girly dresses and loves a simple and comfortable ones opposite of everyone around. The reason why she is not popular like her sister Marisa.

"I don't need to tell it.." I grinned "Do I?" I was to add something but a sandal flew in my face and I barely have the time to duck. It flew straight to my mirror. "Nooo! My mirror!"

I turned back and glared at her but she just smiled innocently. Like she was born a little angel. Too bad her tail was obviously sticking out. "You little devil should run.. Fast and pray I won't get to yo..." I was not able to finish because another sandal flew and I ducked. I growled and sprinted out of the door looking for that little imp.

I was running for a while but still haven't found her. She was good at hide and seek. Sometimes she would go home and leave me looking for her for hours before she would send a txt that she went home. I just hope she wouldn't bail out of this.. I'm gonna make her pay for that mirror.

When I turned around the corner, I bumped into someone and she was falling so I catch her. Then I came face to face with Marisa. Her beauty never fails to dazzled and stunned. She looked so angelic and innocent opposite of her little devil of a sister. She was polite and ladylike with a simple but great fashion taste. You just can't help wishing that she would be your mate.. A perfect candidate.

Then her face went red and she looked away embarrassed. I pulled her up so she can stand then released her. She was still not looking at me so I started the conversation. "Sorry, I was not looking where I am going."

"It's okay alpha. I'll just be on my way." she said and bowed showing respect.

"No no no.. Don't bow at me.. It's awkward and I am not alpha yet." I said and she looked up at me smiling sweetly. "Thanks alpha.. Why are you in a hurry anyway?"

"Actually... I am looking for Sylvia." I said sheepishly. I tried to smile but I know I am not properly pulling it off. Maybe I look like I grimace at her view.

"Why?"

"Uhh.. The usual issue.." I said and she just nodded understanding how I act with her sister.

"Okay... I'll just head out then.." she said and smiled then walked away. I looked at her retreating back and I seem to be wearing a black shorts under her long skirt. I quickly looked away and shrugged it off. I don't wanna be branded a pervert especially by Marisa.

I walked away and then when I walked inside a room, I saw the closet seem slightly open. Hah! Got yah little devil.

When I was about to open it, my phone beeped and I opened it to see a message sent by Sylvia herself. I smiled wickedly at that. No more misdirection baby. You are so gonna pay for breaking that mirror.

I opened the closet and a set of Marisa's clothes were in there. Now that I look carefully, this seem Marisa's extra room in the pack house. I paled as I looked around her wardrobe and just the drawer bellow seem her panties and bra.

Then suddenly the door opened. I turned around just to see Marisa with wide eyes. Somehow.. Did she changed her clothes?

"What are you doing?!" she shrieked and I quickly stepped away. "Pervert!"

"I'm sorry!" I said as I ran out of the room.

Then my phone beeped again alerting me with another message from Sylvia. I opened it and indeed it was Sylvia's once again.

The first one says..

"Fooled yah!"

Then the second one says..

"How do you like my present? I sent my sister because you seem flustered when we bumped each other earlier."

I dropped my phone and just stood there wide eyed. So the one I bumped with earlier was actually Sylvia! The hell!

"Sylvia!!!!!" I screamed and ran towards their house. That little devil!

A little insight of how Dylan and Sylvia in the past. Along with Marisa a little. Hahaha what do you guys think? Anyway I changed my mind about ending this one. I thought of another route! Introducing another character next time! Stay tuned!

Vote comment?

Cya all and have a gold day ahead.

StressCompany