Chapter 23

AN: because I also hate cliff hangers which more authors usually do... Lol I am more of a reader than writer so i know how it feels when it's getting good then a cliff hanger. The next update? It still hasn't! I am nearly hating those authors if not I don't love their work. I won't vote until they update again. Muhihihi seriously I haven't voted since I registered this account. And for the one that messaged me, thnx but this arc is not the last. Seriously? I like writing Sylvia so Ima prolong this one until I could. Thanx for the support as always.

Last before the main story, I have this brewing idea again in my head and I am going crazy if I would write it and make another story. I don't want anything to distract me from writing this one so if anyone is interested, I would like to pass on my idea of the story. I would not be on peace until someone get it off my head! I might forget it and it would be a waste.. Anyway sorry for the long ranting.

Here yah go!

Enjoy!

Sylvia's Pov

Urgggg is this really happening now? Just when I thought I could rest and enjoy my night!

"They were on war Sylvia." Dad said void of any emotion. It was the first time I heard him talk like this. So this is how an angel talks.

"You don't want me to interfere?"

"This is something we are not responsible for. For thousands of years mortals have been going on and on with this hate cycle. Starts with misunderstanding, ends with death and continued by chains of revenge."

I looked at him shocked on how cold he is. Does he really not like this world after all that I have tried? Were all of it in vain? I don't want him to leave ever! He's too deep in my heart for him to ask me to end his existence. I would be crushed all over again.

"Everyone will see you. Those wolves don't know the truth and is driven by heroic thoughts despite the outcome of it. The one responsible for the lie is nowhere near. If you interfere, your life would be plunged into deeper chaos than it is already." his eyes were something I can't read. It was blazing with something that I don't recognize. It's a first that I am experiencing this angelic side of his.

"Come on dad." I know what goes on his pretty vast mind just this once. "It is about me again right?"

He sighed and smiled sadly at me. "How old are you really? You can read me so well."

"I'm a daughter or an angel, you can't expect less." I teased and smiled cheekily at him.

"You don't have to do this Sylvia." he said as he placed both of his hands on my shoulder.

I just looked at him confused. I thought he was cool about it already?

"I can carry this burden alone. Your life deserve peace."

"No! Don't do that." I shook my head vigorously "You plan to go away from me in exchange of my peace." I hugged him tightly and buried my face in his chest.

"You can't go away. Don't you dare Dad." I wailed without caring that we were surrounded by many people.

When I looked at him, he have an unsure expression and seem to be thinking. I quickly squeezed him a little too much and his focus is back on me. "I have a plan which you don't need to go away"

He just stared at me quizzically and I held his gaze not backing down. There is no way in hell I am giving anyone I love in my life. I'm done being weak. What are these wings for then?

He nodded and I quickly stepped away from him. Everybody is looking our way confused. Everyone is freaking out because of the impending war but we were having our touchy moment. That's just me and my dad.