Chapter Six

Sylvia's Pov

The days went pass so quickly. The classes were nice and I begun to have friends. More friends than my finger in my hands. How I love my life now, last time I only have my sister and Dylan but now I got a bunch of crazy and silly classmates of mine. Yeah we were all friends, no bitches and jerks allowed so were all close and we help each other out. Mind you even quizzes.. We sometimes share answer if someone don't know it.

There were always mishaps since we move out classrooms and all so I am bound to run with some of wolves in the pack and they were pestering me. Who am I, how am I so carbon copy of Sylvia Cortez, seriously they give me the creeps. Can't just stay away?

Dylan has been more persistent and I became meaner on him. I remember him asking me what happened that I changed so much and where is his best friend but I just asked him the same question. "What the hell happened to you?" He knows what it really means but I did not tell him I'm the same Sylvia, physically that is.

And just like that I am shoved once again to an empty classroom. Well not basically empty. There's my sister and Dylan with some people from the pack. Okay just try something and you shall feel a bitch-slap upgraded from me.

"Are you not getting tired of this? I think you guys forgot the common sense living on this world and I will remind you, there's a thing called asking for permission!" I yelled and I saw Dylan flinch with my tone. Oh yeah, he always thought that I am a timid girl that don't even raise her voice. Well not anymore. "Dickheads"

"We just wanted to talk Sylvia" Marisa reasoned sounding to calm me down. I am calm. Hell no! I'm irritated with this constant talks as they describe.

"Yeah I'm pretty tired of this so let me get straight and drill this information in your skulls. I am not Sylvia Cortez. My father is an Angeles and we just moved here a few months ago." I breathe trying to calm my raging nerves. Not time to be snappy. Remember happy thoughts and the new sanctuary you have in this school. They shall not disturb you and you don't want conflict with them.

"I command you to tell the truth Sylvia!"Dylan suddenly roared with his Alpha tone. He was fuming and glaring at my direction. Every wolf flinched and cowered down aside from Marisa.

I looked at him like he was crazy. I tilted my head a bit and glared at him squarely. Is he crazy? He got the guts to command me?

"I told you I am an Angeles. I don't know any of you so stop bothering me and just graduate fools." I sighed. I am so not doing this again. It's just exhausting to talk with them.

Before I could take a step towards the door, Dylan said "Sorry, I don't want to do this but you leave me no choice."

Then someone pinned me to the wall as he hold both of my hands above my head. Somehow his touch seem familiar to me.

Then memories of that night filled my head once again. How this very man touched me indecently. How he enjoyed kicking me while I am down and bleeding.

"Do you remember now?" Dylan asked coldly and I saw how everyone's anxious of what my answer is. Surprisingly, seeing those memories doesn't make me feel disgusted anymore. I have been cleansed as my father said. It's on the past and in his eyes I am just a pure daughter of his. None's point of view shall make me feel disgusted with my self anymore.

I looked back squarely at Dylan and smiled. "Let me give you my answer to that."

I looked into my captors eyes and placed my memory on his head. It would play from the moment they capture me until Dylan stab me in the heart. At least feel like how I felt back then.