Chapter Eighth

Sylvia's Pov

I was walking towards lunch when I hear sobs along an empty classroom. Why I stopped? I just know those heart breaking sobs. Its my sister!

I quickly turned the doorknob and I saw my sister silently crying on one side of the room. I threw all caution I put up and just stepped in towards her.

"You know, I am just a transferee but my first day is just so interesting." a voice I am familiar said on the other side of the room. I didn't notice him at all! I was so focused on my sister.

There sitting is Rico, the one who managed to convince me to get on a car. A fast car at that and that is saying something. Many have tried persuading me but I just know his intentions were not the same as the others. His words were sincere and he has no hidden motive about them. One good thing aside from his blabbering loud mouth.

I smiled weakly at him and sat near Marisa. She was busy crying her heart out and didn't notice me nor the earlier remark of Rico. What is he doing here in the first place?

"Sylvia?" Marisa wiped her face of tears and looked at me with so much regret and sadness. She then offered her arms open for me.

For a moment I was stunned. What should I do? If I went to her arms, I would accept and forgive her and I would definitely get more tangled with the pack. She belong there and I now belong to my own land, my own father and my own guardian angel. Were on different grounds now. It would be so messy if I accept but it would break my heart once again if I saw her dejected face right now. She needs me more than ever and I am just a few inches from here. Imagine if I move away and stand up. She would be crushed just like how I am crushed when I felt everybody abandoned me. I can't do it to my own sister. To hell with the consequences! I can live and love my life however I want! To hell with the mess and to hell who ever made my sister cry like this.

I leaned in closer to her as she pulled me closer to her. She wrapped her trembling arms around me and kissed the side of my hair. She was still pouring tears but I feel her starting to calm down. Her sobs were not much audible for the school to hear.

I don't know how I felt but I just felt right. She was the same sister that tackled everything with me. How we would pretend each other and played prank on our father and mother. How we would throw a sleeping Dylan from the couch and would run away semi nude the house with an angry Dylan hot on out wheels. I think I felt tears slip my eyes.

"Tears of sadness shall never fall from your eyes." My father's voice echoed in my voice. It's true. I am not sad. I am extremely happy to gain my sister back. I may had lost almost everything but I can reclaim them. I don't have to live incomplete. I can have them all, in better than ever condition. Where there would be nothing that separate them and me. I now truly understand, the things I love to have again is only with in an arms reach.

"Shhh.. Stop crying sis. Let's throw some hamburgers on random passenger. What do you say?" I murmured as I get comfortable in her embrace.

She laughed against her tears and nodded still smiling down at me

"Woah! I don't think I can take two goddess with almost the same faces look like newly born angles. Come to papa!" Rico suddenly butt in! He just have to ruin our moment! Damn you loudmouth speaker!

Marisa burst out laughing and waved him to come closer to us. He happily skipped towards us and turned another seat around to face us. He then handed us two handkerchief since we look like a mess with our teary eyes.

"Why do you have two handkerchief?" I frowned. Who would bring two?

"Uhh.. I always have two. One for me and one for the girl I would probably made cry?" he said sheepishly and just shoved the handkerchiefs to both of us.

"Silly lying monkey." Marisa murmured and elbowed him on the side.

"Silly perverted monkey. Don't think something indecent picturing my sister or I am gonna hurl your ass."

They both burst out laughing and Marisa was on the verge of tears again. What the hell?

"You know for an angelic face like yours, your language suck big time. You're more vulgar than my granny!" Rico pipped and laughed throwing his head back. Marisa on the other hand was pounding the desk with her little palms as she laugh heartily.

This is what you call happiness. It means a smile not only in your face but also in those that close to you. I wanted this happiness so it shall be mine. No one can take this things away from me now.

"Anyway, which of you were taken?" me and my sister raised a questioning eyebrow at him. "Yeah cause I would definitely chase after you! It would be fun having a rival! Or if one is taken and the other is not, I would totally chase you both! It would be awesome to sleep at night between two beauties like yourselves don't you think?"

We slapped him in the back and he grunted in pain. Damn and I have a new friend for today. How awesome can this day get?

"You would return the handkerchief right? I would use the tears there to make clones of the both of you if you both rejected me." He asked bluntly! Damn Monkey!

Crap! We missed lunch!

Dylan's Pov

I was outside the room while listening to my mate's laughs along with a man I never met. He was clearly flirting with my mate Marisa and her twin Sylvia. I have to bite my tongue to stop the possessive growl escaping my throat.

I have dreamt of the moment where Marisa and Sylvia would be at my side again and laugh like we always use to be. How we would do silly things together and go lie down the sun together and just be contended being with in each other's reach. I dreamed that since Sylvia died and someone made that in one day. I felt so pathetic right now!

"What do you say? We missed lunch because of this idiot." Sylvia's voice chimed and the guy which named Rico as they call groaned.

"God! I nearly died earlier because of hunger and I missed another meal because of the same face! Seriously I am not driving along your house again!" he joked but I felt Marisa and Sylvia tensed up.

Speaking of which, Sylvia said she is from Amber 27th street. That land is now barren a year so maybe. The land suddenly became so dry and plants refuses to grow. There were only rocks and sand in that area. What does he mean he say Sylvia in her house?

"With that in mind where are you staying Sylvia?" Marisa said cautiously. That's her one strong point. She never puts too much pressure nor no pressure at all when asking for something.

"Uhmmm. I'm staying with my dad there. Exactly around the edge of Amber 27th street. Deeper if we go from here." she replied and I frowned deeper. Dad? He is staying with another male? He has a new father? What the hell is going on?!

"You're dad?" Marisa suddenly lost her cautiousness in her tone. It was just shocking that she is calling dad other than Mr. Cortez. "Can I meet him?"

"Uhmmm... It's complicated right now. He's in special condition." she replied and I can see how her voice seem so sad. What happened to that man? Is he ill?

"It's alright honey." Rico the damn insect inserted. How dare he call Sylvia honey!

"Yeah.. I just know what to do now." she said with her voice more determined than ever.

"How about we skip and enjoy the rest of the day?" Marisa suggested and I quickly left the room. I know what would happen after and I don't wanna be caught eavesdropping.

I went home and just laid down on our bed. Marisa's scent was in the pillows and it comforted me even just a little. Knowing that I might have lost a friend but I still have my mate. I don't know what I would do if she is not here with me.

I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

AN: were the chapters really short? I don't notice at all. I just felt that it should end there and all.

Suggestions? Vote comment?

Good day fella! Another chapter! Im so awesome! Hahaha