Chapter Four

Sylvia's Pov

A year Later

Time ran well when I'm on Amber 27th Street. I spent my time discovering my new self. Tried my powers, what limits do I have, how well my confidence gone to, how much I felt livelier everyday.

Everyday was not walk in the park though. There were some trespassers that wanted to enter my land given by my father. They thought there were hidden treasures here and so many were determined to get pass the guardian. On the bright side, I learned to use my powers and so I defended it well. I learned how to hide my wings and just spread them when I wish to. I lost my werewolf gifts though. I am not able to shift anymore, but I guess I am not that lonely.

A month ago, turned 18 and I wanted something that I only dreamed when I was a werewolf. I wanted a pet but not just a simple pet. I flew half the globe and bring one to my sanctuary. Meet Tiny, a mischievous oversized cat. Well... A siberian tiger to be specific. He was quite the rascal at first by trying to bite off my hands but no one can resist the angelic gifts I have now so he warmed up to me now that I can sleep without worrying if Tiny would pounce on me while I'm sleeping. He tried it almost all of the time so its pretty much amazing when he stopped doing it. Sometimes he would snuck in my bed and sleep alongside with me.

Why do you think I'm rambling? Well, today is the opening of school again. I should be senior but I missed last year or I died last year to be precise. Father told me that when the pack left after they took my blood and used it as a serum to cure the disease that is running around the pack and surprisingly it helped. Turned out that the alpha blood in me eliminated the weakness in their blood and so they live happily ever after but it is times up yesterday. Once again their nightmare shall strike.

"Hey boy." I called Tiny as he gracefully walked towards me. The damn tiger is still as prideful but he learned to tolerate my silliness.

"Awww. Don't be like that, I'll be back before sunset." but he growled. Seriously he's so stuck up with me now that he wanted me to be on his sight every time.

"Okay come here and give momma a hug." I cooed but he just turn his cheek. The heck? Now are you sure your a male tiger?

"Alright! Fine you can come but not in tiger form. Come here." I said as he happily skipped towards me. Damn this cat of mine.

Oh I forgot to mention, I got more vulgar in my language. I accepted it Lol.

I crouched down and hugged him soiling my white pants as I tried to reconstruct his appearance. Being a big bad cat was seriously a pain sometimes but it comes with more benefits. After a while, he's changed into a smaller animal.

"Oh wow you look good as a small cat too. How about it Tiny? Wanna be a cat?" I teased and I swear the now black gorgeous cat snorted at me.

Next I made the dirt on my knees disappear. Convenient huh? Then opened my bag a bit for Tiny to hop on which he hissed causing a frown upon my face.

"Oh no.. No no no no you little cat. You wanted to come so you need to be a cute little pet that you are and no pouncing on human" I shook my head with fake disapproval as I saw him huff but still hopped on inside my back pack.

"Oh I'll give yah a treat though, You can pounce on werewolves." I laughed as I looked at myself in the mirror. Yup. I'm totally new and different. Last year I don't wear pants. I was all long skirts above the knees. No make up and lipstick, flats and no heels and a simple ponytail will do the trick. As I look at my self I smiled. I do wear skinny jeans now and started to use some light make ups. Lipstick would be red and a pair of underwear and bra that would knocked out a man in daylights. I tried it flashing once just for fun and the thrill of it to a teenage boy in spain and I got the laugh when he fell on the sidewalk. I know! I am not an exibitionish! It's just one time!