Chapter 23

Sylvia's Pov

"You shouldn't have done that..." Marisa pointed out for the millionth time already. She started it when we took off from spain until we landed back home. Seriously even when I am dying from motion sickness, she still minded that prick!

"He deserve it for being such a pussy." I retorted but she just looked at me on a reprimanding manner. "Alright maybe I did go overboard but he also is at fault!"

"Overboard? You punched Rico squarely on the jaws without holding back! He was KOed in public airport!"

"But he deserve it for making me excited going home just for him to buzz off at the end. What is more important than me in spain? He's a real xxxx" I said sounding down again. That monkey had the balls to bail out saying he got pressing matters to attend before going back. He don't even give a specific day when he will come back! That bitch!

"Come on sis.. That was funny too." I teased and Marisa's lips curled into a slight smile before going into a thin line again. Saw that! "Too late Missy, saw that smile!"

I laughed and She just scoffed. We were driving towards the specter pack and seriously I forgot the motion sickness. Maybe the last pills were that effective!

When we pulled in the parking lot, people were looking at us like we were wearing diapers at the age of eighteen. The hell is their problem? Do we have something on our face?

We just shrugged it off and entered our parent's house. Its awfully quiet and the house seem deserted. Where the heck they were?

"Mom?" Marisa called but no answer. Seriously where were they? "Dad? Were home"

After we showered and changed because we had a very long flight hour and I nearly puked most of the time. I feel weird already. We headed out and walked towards the pack house.

Well, as expected there were a lot of wolves there but everybody seem to avoid us like a disease. I don't know what the hell is wrong and it is pissing me off big time. Their Luna is on their presence and they don't even have the decency to show respect?

I was crackingly pissed I think I was really fuming. I'm mad so don't mention a thing!

I angrily stomped and kicked the door of the living room. Marisa whimpered behind me but I let it slide. The living room's light was not lighten and I was about to yell in top of my lungs for everybody to comeback when the lights turned on.

"Welcome back!" Everybody screamed along with our parents. I burst out laughing when I saw Dylan wearing a party hat with a red nose. A big bad alpha dressed as a clown. Perfect! I grabbed my phone and snapped a few shots without him noticing because his intense gaze is locked with my sister.

Dylan walked closer to us still not breaking his gaze on my sister. My sister is frozen on spot too, waiting for something to happen. Then when Dylan was close enough, he pulled my sister and kissed her without a second thought.

"Gross!" I screamed and looked away covering my poor eyes. I know they were mates but seriously is morals also omited when it comes to your mates? "That was pornographic!"

Everyone laughed at my expense. My eyes were still close trying to erase the erotic kiss my sister displayed right in front of everyone. Even Dylan's hand were clearly below the belt and is on my sister's ass!

The out of nowhere, a pair of gentle arms enveloped me to a hug. My eyes shot opened as I saw Dad embracing me. Awww Dad is not shy to display affection to me now! "Did that boy got a hit I want to deliver? He asked amused and I wrapped my little hands on him, returning the hug.