Chapter 35

Sylvia's Pov

Ok.. Don't let him get to you. He was just one boy, nothing significant. Maybe aside from being a great friend, or being the most adorable companion, and the time when he cares about you.. I gotta stop... I don't need to show that little angel that she can't rill me up by just that. Even though it hurts like hell, I need to be composed and think that she is just messing with you. I crumble and something worse will happen. I need to stay strong.

As I walked into my afternoon class, I immediately saw him on his usual seat, sadly next to me again.

"Hey Sissy.. Sup?" he greeted nonchalantly. I so wanted to slap him but I know he is just being controlled by that little sly bitch.

"Nothing much..." I replied as I sat down my own seat. "who's the chick earlier?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and smiled sheepishly as he blushed. Fluck! I wanted to kick him straight to his jaws!

"I met her yesterday.." he smiled dreamily and I felt pain in my chest. I should not feel this way.. Focus! "I don't know but I feel like I know her for a long time. It's like.. I don't know."

"Hmmm.. Is she a nice person at all?" I asked having a double meaning on it.

"Why of course! She is just ama.." before he can finish his amazing description, the teacher came inside and seem pissed.

"Mr. Valero, Sadly you can't sit in this class. Someone is in need of the slot in this class." he said and then glared at me.

What's his problem?

"Yes sir of course." He said sounding not sad at all. I don't know what that stranger did to him. It frustrates me but I don't know how long I can hold on.

Seeing someone that you recently realize that he is someone you wanted to be yours and yet you can't reach him even though he's just beside you. Hurts... I don't even want to describe it anymore..

The class went on and the teacher seem pissed at me. Matching my foul mood, he continued to pick on me and finally I snapped and left the room. I know I seem to be disrespectful but I just don't have the stomach to be picked on as of now.

While on the silent hallways since classes were still on going, I bumped into someone or someone purposely bumped into me. I didn't pay attention and just continued but before I could turn left towards the library, someone called. And I really hate that someone.

"How do you like my present?" she said and I turned my head towards her direction. She was smirking and her eyes held a triumphant glint. "Was the teacher able to piss you off?"

I don't have the time for her. I didn't say anything and just continued to where I was heading. I needed that silent sanctuary of mine.

As cliché as this sound, an arm stopped me. I glared and saw that the angel was pissed and seem murderous despite being the winner of her schemes.

"How imprudent you little mortal." she hissed. "I guess this much is not enough to break you.."

"Do what you can. Just inflict any harm on anyone and I'll be sure to sent you back where you came from." I said and I leaned my face closer to her trying to be intimidating "Or I can send you to a better place I can think of.."

I saw her flinch a little but quickly recomposed. "The likes of you would dare to lay a hand on me?"

I smirked and yanked my arms off from her clutches. I walked away not saying anything and smiled to myself.