Chapter 22

Orochimaru sat on his bed coughing, Kabuto looked at the Snake Sannin with concern. "You're approaching your limit, you'll need another does of Rank Ten Medicine or you'll..." Kanuto stopped himself when Orochimaru coughed once again.

"Nevermind I'll just go get some." Kabuto said and approached the door to get some more medicine. As he walked down the hallway he could hear Orochimaru laugh.

As he laughed Orochimaru grinned and coughed, suddenly a lightning sword shout through the door and towards Orochimaru. This is! Orochimaru thought and out his hands up in a defensive manner.

Orochimaru furrowed his eyebrows. It can't be him, he's never been able to manipulate chakra into a shape. He thought. "Who are you?" Orochimaru asked.

The door was cut into several pieces and broke down to reveal Naruto holding his sword in his right hand and the lightning sword with his left. "I'd knew it'd come to this..." Orochimaru muttered but Naruto heard it loud and clear.

"I have nothing more to learn from you, Orochimaru." Naruto declared glaring at the Snake Sannin, letting out a wave of killer intent. "Now... I'll show no mercy."

"You are weaker than me, Orochimaru. There's no point in me sacrificing my body to you." Naruto declared as his curse mark tattoos expanded onto the left side of his face.

Orochimaru smirked, "big words from a brat who weakened himself, believing that he was loved to only hit rock bottom, again." The Snake Sannin cackled.

Naruto chuckled, "if I hadn't been so weak, then I'd never sought you out. Instead you'd already be dead on that very day you manipulated me." He said.

Naruto jumped onto Orochimaru's bed with a growl, "you sicken me! You toy with other people to only use them." Naruto hissed and unsheathed his sword.

Orochimaru grunted in pain and opened his mouth. A large snake came out and Naruto turned around, his Sharringan activated. "Hmph, should be expected. Your true body, nothing but a disgusting scaly snake." He said.

"Come on Naruto," Orochimaru hissed, "take it easy and GIVE ME YOUR BODY!!!" Orochimaru charged and Naruto jumped dodging the attempted attack. Suddenly snakes erupted from Orochimaru's scales and attacked him. Naruto slashed the snakes that came towards him and landed on the ground.

He sheathed his sword and took off his jacket which hung around his waist and took on his Curse Mark form. His skin turned dark, his hair grew longer and two webbed hand-shaped wings sprouted from his back.

More snakes attacked Naruto which curled around him. Orochimaru hissed triumphantly, but then the Snakes exploded and Naruto looked at Orochimaru, as if to look down at him.

"You cannot defeat me, you snake." Naruto said, his left eyes transforming into the Emperor Eye.

Orochimaru hissed angrily. "NARUTO!!" He roared, but before Orochimsru could even land a hit Naruto had sliced him into several pieces.

"Pathetic," Naruto exhaled, "that was far too easy." Suddebly his body began to feel numb, the blonde fell to his knees as Orochimaru cackled, slowly getting up.

"Finally feeling the effects now, hm?" Orochimaru asked and Naruto glared at Orochimaru, "the humors of these white snakes can even taint the air... with their paralyzing venom."

"I am undying," Orochimaru hissed, "you're a simple whelp whose Jutsu are still too weak to kill me!"

Naruto panted and looked up at Orochimaru, cursing under his breath. The Snake Sannin opened his mouth and then ate the blonde.