Chapter 15

Kiba and Akamaru lunged themselves at Naruto who put his hand on his sword and let go of it. The blonde closed his eyes. "What's the matter? Giving up already?" Kiba asked in a mocking manner.

'You're weak.' A sly voice echoed in Narutos mind but he ignored it and focused. Just when Kiba was about to land a hit Naruto drew his sword, "Raiton: Electrical Surge!" Narito yelled.

His sword erupted with lightning as he cut Kiba with his sword. Pain shot through Kibas body making the brunette cry out in pain. Kiba landed on the ground while Naruto out his sword in a scroll and attached it to his shorts.

Slowly Kiba got up and spat out the blood in his mouth. Kiba got on all fours, "you're fucking dead!" Kiba roared, "Fang over Fang!!!" Both Kiba and Akamaru simultaneously attacked.

'Not only your friends will end up dead. But you as well, and no one will be there at your funeral.' The voice said again.

Naruto growled in anger, hatred burning in him. The mark on Naruto's neck began to spread black marks on the left side of his face and arm. His eyes transformed into the Emperor Eye.

His hair shadowed his eyes and with little effort, Naruto stopped the attacks coming at him. Naruto held onto Kiba's fist while he held Akamaru by his stomach.

"You will not lay a finger on me, understood?" Naruto asked glaring at Kiba and let it a but of killer intent. Naruto threw Akamaru with great force and the puppy landed on the ground barely able to move.

Naruto then punched Kiba making the brunette cough out blood. Naruto raised his head showing his eyes and Sakura gasped, quickly turning to Kakashi.

"Kakashi-sensei! Those are the marks and eyes that we explained to you about. With them he managed to defeat this guy who is working for Orochimaru. I think Naruto beat Orochimaru too with it, but I'm not sure." Sakura explained.

"Is that right?" Kakashi asked eyeing the blonde who looked down at Kiba, showing his superiority.

Kiba struggled to get up, he clutched his stomach coughing. Slowly Naruto approached him but Akamaru ran in front of Kiba in a protective manner. The puppy let out a low growl. "Move you mutt!" Naruto growled his hair covering one of his eyes.

He kicked Akamaru who whined in pain. "Akamaru!" Kiba exclaimed looking at his dog who once again tried to get up.

"Do not defy my orders... I am absolute." Naruto scowled, suddenly the curse marks on the side of Naruto's face spread out and nearly took over the left side of his face.

"Raiton Suiton: Absolute Storm Strike!" Naruto yelled, clouds rumbled and formed over the arena and thus the lightning struck him.

"Hah! He suicided!" Kiba laughed pointing at the spot where Naruto stood.

Hayate was about to declare Kiba as the winner when a voice said: "don't think you've won yet!" Naruto appeared in front of Kiba and kneed him in the gut followed by a punch to Kibas face.

Kiba coughed up blood at the strong impact against his stomach. Kiba fell to the ground coughing once again. As quickly as the brunette could he threw a smoke bomb next to him.

Their surroundings were filled with smoke but Naruto simply did hand signs, "Futon: Breakthrough!" He exclaimed. Naruto clapped his hands together and a huge gust of wind blew all the smoke away.

Minato sat, watching the fight down below. He frowned at the sight of Naruto walking up to Kiba and ruthlessly beat him up. Naruto... He thought. His face showed nothing but guilt and regret.