Chapter 3

Naruto woke up with a jolt to the sound of his door opening and slamming against the wall. He slowly sat up rubbing his tired eyes, but without even getting the chance to speak he was punched on the gut, hard.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI-NAMIKAZE!!! YOU LIED TO US!?!? HOW DARE YOU LIE TO YOUR PARENTS YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!! YOU DO NOT LIE ABOUT TRAINING! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE TRAINED!" Kushina roared at Naruto

After two hours of being beaten up and yelled at; Naruto was alone in his room crying on his bed curled up in the shape of a ball.

I FUCKING HATE THEM!! Naruto yelled in his head gritting his teeth and gripping his legs tightly enough to almost draw blood. Its alright kit. Its alright. At least you still have me. Kurama said as he appeared to comfort Naruto.

He silently cried in Kurama's arms until a few minutes later, Naruto came up with an idea.

"Hey Kurama, I..."

***

Naruto was on his way to Sasuke's house remembering what he had told Kurama earlier this morning.

Flashback

Naruto has cried silently in Kurama's arms for what seemed like forever, until he came up with an idea.

"Hey Kurama, I just came with an idea." Naruto said wiping the tears away.

"Oh? What is it kit?" Kurama asked curiously while raising an eyebrow.

"I'm going to ask the Uchiha's to adopt me." Naruto said as small smile appeared on his face.

Kurama froze.

"Y-you sure kit? I mean the Uchiha's! You could get neglected again, and, and what about your secret?" Kurama asked

Naruto looked at him with a small smile. "Yes I'm very sure, plus Sasuke doesn't neglect me cause he thinks of me as his best friend and brother. And I will tell them my secret." Naruto answered.

Kurama sighed.

"Alright kit. You win." He said and disappeared. But you may regret this later on, so don't be so sure until you have their consent. Kurama added.

Naruto smiled, closing the door to his room and put the seal back on. Naruto then escaped by jumping out his rooms window and onto the tree branch.

Flashback End

Naruto snapped out of his little flashback after being hit on the head by a rock. "Ow!" He muttered rubbing his head to sooth the pain where the rock had hit him

Suddenly a mob of villagers appeared behind him carrying weapons. Please no! Not now! Why of all times now! Naruto thought in panic and started to run he turned his head to the right then to the left.

"Get the demon!" A villager shouted. Naruto started to run but not too fast, he didn't want the villagers to think that he was possessed by the so called demon.

Kit just calm down and run to the Uchiha compound. Kurama said. Ok Kura. Lets hope I make it. Naruto said and went out of his mindscape and focused on running away.