Chapter 23

Naruto, Suigetsu, Jugo and Karin put on their black cloaks, putting their hoods over their heads, shadowing their faces. Quietly, they entered the building where all five kage were.

A few had passed since incident with Orochimaru. Naruto had gathered his teammates and roamed free, that is until he suffered a fatal loss, a loss of an old friend he made when he was just a child.

Out of anger he attacked the Akatasuki members killing some of them, but not only did he fall into darkness, he also received the Mangekyo Sharringan and his Emperor Eye now contained two rings around the slit.

"Karin." Naruto spoke and the red head snapped back to reality. "What's going on?" He asked.

"The guards... they've started moving." Karin answered and Naruto cursed under his breath. It has to be Zetsu... I knew I should've killed him when I got the chance. Naruto thought.

Suddenly one Samurai came running in. Naruto took off his cloak and stabbed it on the wall before he disappeared. The Samurai checked on the pillar and saw the cloak. "He's gone?" He asked himself.

The Samurai felt a sudden pain on his back, and slowly he fell to his knees and collapsed onto the ground. Naruto stood behind him, looking down at his dead body.

"Naruto! They're all coming this way!" Karin warned but the blonde said nothing. Soon the team were surrounded by Samurais. "Naruto, what are you doing?!"

"I'm... really pissed off right now," Naruto answered and glared at the Samurais, "come at me... and I'll show you no mercy."

"Neither will we!" A samurai exclaimed slashing the air. Naruto unsheathed his sword and activated his Sharringan countering the attacks.

"There's too many of them-"

"Karin, enough with the Samurais. I'll deal with them and you need to find Danzo." Jugo ordered.

Karin turned to Naruto and suddenly she felt a chill go down her spine. What is this? She asked herself. Naruto charged and stabbed one Samurai. "He's actually gonna kill them?" Suigetsu asked.

Naruto's chakra... it's darker and colder... if we find Danzo then what'll happen? Karin thought. Naruto killed every Samurai there was with Jugo, who only knocked them out, by his side.

"Naruto! Watch out!" Karin yelled and suddenly the ceiling burst. Ribble flew done and Naruto raised his head to see the Raikage dropping down.

"You brat! I'll teach you to know fear and the wrath of my rage!" The Raikage yelled and Naruto glared at him, his Sharringan flaring. Naruto charged and drew his sword.

"Suiton: Water Engagement Barrier!" A huge wave of water shot out and hit Naruto. Naruto glared at the Raikages companion. "Raiton: Impression Wave!" Lightning sparked and merged electrocuted Naruto.

The blonde, however, was unaffected by the attack. Naruto jumped back and glared at them. "Somethings coming." Jugo warned.

"Raiton: Lightning Illusion, Lightning Pillar!" A bright light covered them and Jugo called out for Naruto's name. The blonde simply did nothing, he just stared blankly at them.

"Don't falter Jugo, this is merely a genjutsu." Naruto explained and suddenly the Raikage appeared along with his companion. Their attacks were just about to hit him.

Jugo and Suigetsu blocked the attacks and Naruto growled. The three of them skidded as the attacks created a huge explosion. "Both of you, stop interfering." Naruti grimly said.