Chapter 10

It was early in the morning, the sun was barely even up but Naruto was. He sluggishly got out of bed and changed into his clothes.

With a yawn he went down stairs and prepared breakfast before going outside for an early morning walk. A few minutes later Naruto arrived at the house to find Inari sitting by himself on the port.

Naruto frowned and approached the little boy. "Hey." Naruto said as he sat next to the little boy. Silence befell the both of them.

"I-I'm sorry." The boy stuttered breaking the silence.

"Sorry for what?" The blonde asked tilting his head and raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"I'm sorry," Inari repeated and looked at the blonde straight in his circulean blue eyes, "for what I said a few days ago."

Naruto smiled, "its ok Inari. I get that you just wanted us to leave so we wouldn't end up getting hurt like that guy who you saw as your father." Naruto said patting the boy on the head with a smile.

"Really?" Inari asked

"Really." Naruto said his smile forming into a grin.

Inari smiled, "thanks Naruto-nii!" Inari said.

Once everyone was finally awake, finished eating and changed, they went across the newly built bridge. There they said their goodbyes to Tazuna and Inari before they finally left.

"Grandpa, have you thought of a name for this bridge?" Inari asked looking at his grandfather who was looking into the distance.

Tazuna looked at his grandson and sighed, "truth be told I'm not quiet sure what to name it." Tazuna admitted.

"It's ok!" Inari exclaimed and looked into the distance, "I've got a name for the bridge."

Tazuna looked at the boy curiously, "really?" Tazuna asked, "what is it?"

"The Great Naruto Bridge." Inari answered with a bright grin on his face.

Tazuna smiled at his grandson giving him a pat on his head before turning around and returning to their home where Tsunami waited for their return.

It took one night and two saus for Team Seven, Zabuza and Haku to arrive at the Bidden Leaf Village. Once they did Kakashi dismissed them and he left to give his report to Minato.

Zabuza and Haku left with Kakashi to tell Minato about them joining with the Leaf village.

Sakura walked home while Naruto flashed home with Sasuke.

"We're home." The the boys said in unison extending the 'o' as they dropped their things.

"Kaa-san? Tou-san? Ita-nii?" Naruto asked looking around the house but found no one inside.

"Hey Naruto-nii over here." Sasuke yelled from the kitchen.

Naruto walked over to him and they found a note on the table with food next to it.

Dear Naruto and Sasuke,
Hey son! Sorry that we're not here... yet. I was assigned to do a mission with your brother and your mother is having a meeting with all the mothers of the top clans which is... I don't know where it is.
There is food on the table for you to eat tonight, just heat it up and we will be back soon.

Love
Your father Fugaku.

Naruto scrunched the note up and threw it in the bin. He then turned to Sasuke, "welp, looks like we got the house to ourselves for now." He said and jumped onto the couch.

The then unpacked their things before taking a bath at the hot springs. Once they got home they got dressed into the pajamas and ate dinner while conversing with one another.

Naruto and Sasuke were sharpening their kunais qnime Naruto had a clone with the dishes.

"Man the clone jutsu is the best. I don't even know why the bakage doesn't use it to help them finish paperwork." Naruto said inspecting his kunai.

"Maybe because they're stupid." Sasuke said as he wiped his kunai woth a dry cloth and out in his kunai pouch.

When they finished sharpening their kunais they put their stuff away and went to bed.

Next Day

Naruto woke Sasuke up early in morning. Naruto had planned to train with Sasuke and Namikaze's to ignore.

"Aight let's go." Naruto said putting his hand on Sasukes shoulder. They flashed away and appeared at their sacred training ground.

Sasuke was using one of Narutos swords. Sasuke added wind chakra to the sword and he slashed the air and a gust of wind burst out as he slashed the air.

"Good... again!" Naruto said.

Sasuke panted heavily, his grip loosened a but but then he shook his head and focused.

"Fuuton: Whirlwind Slash!!" Sasuke yelled as he slashed the air again with gusts of wind released from the blade.

Sasuke then raised his head to find the trees in front of him had been cut up.

After Sasuke had cut the tree Naruto walked up to it and inspected it. There were no signs of splinters what so ever. The blonde grinned.

"Did... I do it?" Sasuke asked as he panted heavily.

Naruto smiled, "you sure as hell did! There weren't any splinters on it," Naruto beamed, "hey, wanna get some ramen?"

As soon as Naruto mentioned 'ramen' Sasukes stomach growled and the young Uchiha blushed in embarrassment. Naruto laughed and restored the place before flashing to Ichiraku Ramen with Sasuke.

After a little ramen competition Naruto (obviously) won it. Sasuke ended up being too full and missed on the midnight snacks that Naruto was eating.

"To...nfull... to eat anymore." Sasuke said as he collapsed onto the couch.

Naruto laughed and pulled out his blade inspecting it. He realized that it had become very blunt and he sighed.

Sasuke read a book while Naruto sharpened his sword. "Hey Sasuke, wanna make your training even harder?" Naruto asked grabbing a brick that sat beside him and slashed it with the sword.

The sword cut through it smoothly and Naruto smiled. "Sure... but by how much?" Sasuke asked getting slightly nervous and scared.

Naruto sheathed the sword and put it away.

"I'm just going to increase them by two hundred, then I'm going to improve your taijutsu, and that's about, why?" Naruto asked.

"Cuz I don't wanna die!" Sasuke reasoned and Naruto chuckled.

"Oh come on! It's just non-stop training for one day. You'll be fine!" Naruto laughed as he went up to his room leaving Sasuke frozen in place in the couch.

Awh shit I'm gonna die. Sasuke thought before following his brother into their room and fell asleep.

[edited 04.04.20]