Chapter 32

Naruto was sent flying onto a wall of ice, he gasped at the impact and landed on the snow. He coughed out blood while Sasuke landed next to him. "Naruto!" He exclaimed, in concern for his brother.

The blonde forced himself up and exhaled. "Man that hurt..." he grumbled, cracking his knuckles and neck, Naruto suddenly noticed something in Kaguyas left sleeve.

"What... is that in her left sleeve?" He asked.

The group all raised their heads and looked closely at Kaguyas sleeve. Obito furrowed his eyebrows and squinted his eyes, until he recognized whom it was in the sleeve. "It's Black Zetsu..." he answered.

"Black Zetsu?" Sasuke asked, "but I thought-"

Obito cut him off, saying; "no... I guess you could say that Black Zetsu is the original of the Zetsus... as well as that... he's the last child of Kaguya Otsutsuki."

"What?" Kakashi asked.

"Tch, we don't have time for the full story, she's about to make her move." Naruto said getting into a stance.

Abruptly, Kaguya summoned a portal and appeared behind Naruto. The blonde turned around and attempted to attack Kaguya but missed. She appeared behind him again and pulled him into the portal behind her.

"Naruto!" Everyone exclaimed as the portal closed.

About a minute later, Kaguya returned, but without Naruto.

------------------

Naruto slowly opened his eyes and saw a cloudless, blue sky. He slowly sat up and saw nothing but sand dunes around him. What the hell? Naruto thought while he stood up.

The blonde cursed under his breath. She put me in another dimension, or some shit, and separated me from them... what a pain in the ass. Naruto thought groaning.

Naruto let out a heavy sigh and walked into the unknown areas.

------------------

Sasuke slowly got up, "she separated Naruto-nii from us." he cursed under his breath. "Without Naruto-nii... we could lose..." he muttered.

Obito had been observing Kakashi and his students fight. Knowing that what he had done in the past was unforgivable, he still wanted to do something to make up for his mistakes.

"Maybe I can be of use." Obito spoke up. Kakashi, Sakura and Sasuke turned their attention to Obito who slowly approached them.

"I can help you get Naruto back, I'm certain it will work, but," Obito paused, "it will most definitely exhaust me."

Kakashi nooded understanding what Obito's plan was. "Yes, her portal technique is like our Kamui; it opens a dimension." He explained.

"So if we enter at the right time we'll be able to open several other portals, but I'll be very limited to the number of portals I can open." Obito explained.

"I see..." Sasuke muttered. He looked up at Obito and smiled, "we'll give it a shot."

"I'll help." Sakura spoke up, "while you open the dimensions, I'll heal you."

Kakashi nodded in satisfaction, "what about you Sasuke? Will you be able to take on Kaguya?" He asked.

Sasuke grinned.

"You know it!" Sasuke exclaimed and faced Kaguya who hovered in the air, looking down upon them. Sasuke glared at her and summoned a few clones to assist him.

Kakashi looked at Sakura and Obito, he gave a single nodded which they returned and face Kaguya. Sasuke exhaled and dashed towards Kaguya. All I have to do is force her to open one of those portals, so that they can slip in. Sasuke thought.