Chapter 9

"Well... let the bell test... BEGIN!!" Kakashi shouted and everyone dashed into the forest, hiding. Everyone but Naruto.

Naruto simply smiled and took out the sequel of the book Kakashi had. Kakashi looked at Naruto. The blonde looked up and eye smiled.

One Kakashi-sensei is enough, bit why?! Why Naruto-kun just why?!. Sakura thought looking at the two ninjas.

"How do have that book?" Kakashi asked pointing at the book in Narutos hand.

"This?" Naruto asked pointing holding the book up and Kakashi nodded, "I get first copy of the new books. Pervy-sage always does."

Kakashi grew jealous, "gimme that book!" Kakashi yelled as he charged at Naruto while holding onto his make out series book.

Naruto jumped up nearly missing his head and snatched the book that Kakashi had in his hands, "hehe! Nope!" Naruto said playfully.

Kakashi tried to kick the book out of his hands but Naruto used Kakashi's foot as a trampoline and he jumped away from the gravity defying haired man.

Naruto landed safely and Kakashi charged at him again but this time Naruto did the russian dance around him dropping low and stretching his legs and bouncing up and down.

"A duck walked up to a lemonade stand," Naruto sang avoiding the constant attacks and attempts from Kakashi, "and then he said to the man runnin' the stand..."

"Give it!!" Kakashi yelled.

"Running the stand, 'hey! Got any grapes?', the man just said 'no we only sell lemonade but it's cold and its fresh and it's all homemade." Naruto sang.

Surprisingly to everyone he had a good voice. Sakura hummed the tune as Naruto sang while Sasuke tried to keep himself from laughing.

This went on for a bit, "then he waddled away, waddle, waddle, then he waddled away..." Naruto sang.

Naruto stopped singing and finally got serious. He put his copy of the book away and lunged himself towards Kakashi. Naruto punched him on the gut before roundhouse kicking him on the face.

Naruto stole the bells and replaced the bells with two sticks and henged them into bells. Then he disappeared into the bushes hiding his chakra.

"Now where did you run off to with my book?" Kakashi muttered to himself, minutes later the time went off and everyone got out of their hiding spots.

"Looks like no one got the bells." Kakashi said.

"Think again Kakashi-sensei." Naruto said playfully as he dangled 2 bells in front of Kakashi's face. The "bells" attached to Kakashis clothes transformed into sticks mich to Kakashis surprise.

Kakashi then looked up a little to find Naruto standing on his head. Surprisingly to Kakashi he was pretty light. "NUUUU!!! MY BOOTIFUL HAIR!!!!" Kakashi yelled and tried to grab Naruto's ankle.

The blond simply jumped off his head and did a back flip before landing on the ground safely. "FIRST MY BOOK NOW MY HAIR?!?!?" Kakashi asked rating his voice even more.

"Looks like your having a bad hair day." Naruto laughed as he tossed Kakashi's book back along with the bells in it. Kakashi caught the book and began to fix his hair.

Naruto walked away into the woods. Zabuza stopped leaning against the tree he was on and chuckled, "that's some training there Kakashi. Are you sure you're a teacher?" He asked and Kakashi glared at him.

"First I forced to become one and second I didn't choose them!!" Kakashi exclaimed, "but then again. Naruto strong, I've never seen anyone improve that fast."

Zabuza laughed, "that boy has always been strong, he just chose to hide it from all of you because of how his life has turned out." Zabuza said and walked off.

Meanwhile Naruto reached a good clearing and pretty far away from the house so he decided to do his training there. He removed his short to reveal his 6 pack and other muscles.

Kit you gotta stop taking your shirt off. Kurama said while yawning mid-way. Whatever! Now leave meh alone! Naruto argued. Whatever I'm just saying. Kurama said and went back to sleep. Naruto grumbled and started to train.

After a few minutes later Naruto finally finished training. He out his weights back one along with his clothes and restored the place to the way it originally looked.

Naruto then walked back to the house and made his way to the bridge to find everyone there helping to build it. The blonde smiled and made a bunch of clones to help.

A few hours later, when they were very close to finishing, Gato and his men arrived at the bridge. The villagers were all in panic and ran away while Team Seven, Zabuza Haku and Tazuna remained on the bridge to face Gato.

"Zabuza! You dare betray me?" Gato yelled. Just his voice was enough to irritate Naruto. The blonde growled and glared at Gato.

"Pipe down will ya!" Naruto yelled lunging himself towards Gato. His men then charged protecting Gato. Sasuke and the others followed while Sakura and Haku remained to protect Tazuna.

Naruto and Sasuke stood back to back defeating their enemies left and right. "This is getting boring," Naruto muttered and he suddenly got an idea, "hey Sasuke! Wanna blow em' off with a Fireball Jutsu?"

The raven-haired boy smiled and the two faces the charging enemies while doing hand signs. "Ready... go!!" Naruto yelled.

"Katon: Unison fireball Jutsu!!" They yelled as two big fireballs shot towards the men who panicked and tried to run away. Some tries to go in the water but they faced the wrath of Zabuza or Kakashi.

Naruto and Sasuke grinned.

"How'd you know that would work?" Sasuke asked and Naruto shrugged.

"I just thought of it. Never thought that the fireballs pulled he that big though." Naruto answered.

"Naruto-kun, sasuke that was incredible!" Sakura complimented giving them a thumbs up.

"At least that Jutsu didn't break the bridge." Kakashi stated bluntly and Zabuza nodded in agreement.

Everyone then got rid of Gato and his men. Soon all the workers came back to finish off the bridge. With the help of Team Seven, Zabuza and Haku they all managed to finish the bridge at the end of the day.

"We'll leave first thing tomorrow. So be sure to get a good night's sleep tonight." Kakashi said and Naruto sighed in relief.

Yes! I get to miss the fox hunt! Naruto thought in his mindscape as he made his way to his room. Yep! Well the first thing we do when we get back is the ritual that the uchiha's are going to give you. Kurama said as he stretched.

Then your going to train. Kurama continued and Naruto groaned. Oh c'mon! You had to spoil the mood now didn't you? And do I really have to train? Naruto asked. Yes. So I can see if you cam activate the sharringan. Kurama explained.

Naruto sighed in defeat. Fine you win. We'll train when the ritual is done, happy? Naruto asked.

Very. Kurama said as he fell asleep.

Naruto went out of his mindscape and looked out the window next to him. It's a full moon. Naruto thought and smiled. Slowly he drifted off to sleep with a small smile on his face.

[edited 04.04.20]