Chapter 29

Kakashi lunged himself towards Obito with his Lightning Blade. Obito held a giant shuriken. Without hesitation the both of them stabbed one another. Blood splattered onto the ground.

"Obito... let's not go on with this." Kakashi spoke up. Obito looked at his ex-teammate. Suddenly the two began to fade. "That's the end of this Genjutsu." Kakashi said.

"I have no intention on making this last longer than necessary." Kakashi said taking a couple of steps towards Obito. He raised his hand and made a hand sign. "All that awaits you... is death."

Obito did the same, he raised his hand and did a hand sign. "Come." He said. The both of them charged, blocking each others attacks. Kakashi raised his leg, kicking Obito on the face.

Obito did a back hand spring and did hand signs, his eyes fixed on Kakashi. "Katon: Fireball Jutsu!" He yelled. A huge fireball shot out towards Kakashi who managed to dodge the attack.

Kakashi raised his head to only see Obito appear in front of him. Kakashi took out a kunai, countering Obitos attack. Kakashi kicked Obito away and charged.

Lightning sparked from his hand. His lightning gneulfed both his hand and the kunai he held. Obito quickly stood up and raised his hand in front of him.

A black staff with a sharp end appeared, stabbing Kakashi, who as well stabbed Obito with his kunai. Obito coughed out blood while Kakashi let out a cough. The both of them jumped away.

"This... is the end... Obito..." Kakashi let out. His ex-teammate just laughed and glared at Kakashi.

Obito coughed, "you can have... this... victory!" Obito said, his Sharringan transforming into his Mangekyo Sharringan, "but I will not let you win the war!"

Obito disappeared leaving Kakashi.

Madara stabbed Hashiramas clone which slowly began to turn back into wood. "You're concentrating a lot of your Charka to your main body. Your clones aren't even putting up that much of a fight." Madara said. He noticed a void appear and watched as Obito came out of it.

Looks like I won't be able to use him anymore. Madara thought. I wanted to butt heads with Hashirama before becoming a Jinchuriki... but now...

Madara raised his hands in front of him and did a hand sign. I have no choice in the matter. He thought. Obito let out a cry of pain as half his body slowly began to turn black.

I guess it's about time I have him use the Rinne Tensei. Madara smirked. Obito slowly stood up and panted, ne let out a low growl and remembered Rin and her smile.

He did a hand sign and let out a roar getting almost everyones attention. Blood dripped from his wound, Obito struggled to stand, but he forced himself.

"Obito... you planned to win me over when you resurrected me." Madara said and remembered young Obitos words and his.

'Thanks for saving me... old man...'

'Its still too early to be thanking me... I'll have you return the favor someday.'

"And that day... has come." Madara said glaring at Obito. Hashirama turned to Madara seeing debris coming off him.

"The forbidden jutsu of the Six Paths..." Hashirama muttered, "the Samsara of Heavenly Life?!" We cannot let him revive completely. Hashirama thought and turned to Sasuke and Naruto.

"Boys! You're closest to it!" Hashirama yelled getting Sasuke and Narutos attention, "stop the Jutsu of the man standing atop the Ten Tails! Immediately!!!"