chapter 12

Hey everyone!!Call me pathetic or whatever,but I officially have 11 fans as I write this chapter,and all I can say is that that makes me so happy!!It may not be a big number,but it's enough to get me excited and know that I have fans supporting me on this story!Thank you all and I would lovveee it if you commented on my story :D you're all amazing and thanks again for the support!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mom finally came home the next day from Milan.

"Do I look ok?"Peter asked for the millionth time that day,holding a dozen roses to greet my mom.

I personally thought it was cute.None of my mom's ex husband's had tried so hard to impress my mom like Peter did."Yes,you look great Peter."

He smiled as he kept on looking for my mom as people exited the terminal.

"My legs hurt."I said to Adam.We had been standing for an hour and a half straight.

"You wanna go sit at that bench?"Adam asked.

For some reason,I wondered if he would say something rude like "Suck it up princess",but then I remembered:Adam and I were friends.

And pretty good friends too,I assumed,since last night I had fallen asleep on his shoulder while we watched Scream and he had carried me upstairs.

"You snore!"He he accused me teasingly in the morning.

"Do not!"I argued.

He laughed,''I know."

We went to sit at the bench,hearing the loud chatter of everyone at the Internation Arrivals section at Newark Airport.

"Are you excited to see your mom?"He asked me.

"Yeah,although I'm kind of used to her leaving all the time."

"Is that hard for you?"

"The first few times after my dad died it was,since I would always stay with him when he went away.But when I got older I kinda liked it since I always stayed with Alexis.Who do you stay with when your father goes on business trips?"

"Well he rarely does,"he answered,"But when he does,I stay alone."Pause,"though sometimes Hailey would come over at night."

"I don't even wanna imagine what you two were doing."I joked,even if I had a stabbing feeling in my stomach.I know they didn't have sex,but there's oral.

Ew,I'm such a pervert.

He laughed and nudged me with his elbow playfully,"We didn't do much,you perv."

I laughed,"Ew,I didn't mean it that way."

He smirked,"Uh huh,sure."

I smiled and he said,"Look,here comes your mom."

We stood up,but being 5'3,and having tall people in front of me,I couldn't see a thing,even on my tip toes.

"I can't see anything."

"Wait."Adam said.

Suddenly,I felt my breath get caught in my throat when I felt his body press up behind me.He put his warm hands on my hips and he lifted me up.I immediatly saw my mom with her white summer dress,coral colored sandals,and big Dior sunglasses on her head.

Adam put my down then and I turned around,hoping my cheeks weren't red since they were literally burning.

"Did you see her?"He asked with a little smile.