chapter 7

That night,i slept in my new house,in my new bedroom.

It was weird.I was used to hearing the constant,never ending sounds of cars driving,horns beeping and police sirens.But here,it was all silence.And i hated it.

The worst part was,that the only thing dividing my room from Adam's,was a wall.So i could hear almost all the sounds coming from him room,from the sounds of his tv,his radio,and even the rare thump i would hear of his headboard hitting the wall.

I DID not even want to imagine what he was doing.

I finally fell asleep at 4am,and i woke up at 2 pm.Who knew this new life would affect me so much?

By the time i got dressed and headed downstairs,Adam had arrived from school.

I headed into the kitchen and found him in there with 3 other guys i assumed were as arrogant as him.

"Woo,who are you?",a sorta handsome blond guy who was a tad too tan, asked me as him and the 2 other guys checked me out.

"Yeah,did you come here to model for Victoria's secret,or something?" the short guy with black hair asked with a cocky grin.

"Why haven't we met before?",the brunette asked.

Wow,this was the most attention i had recieved from the Male Gender.

Not including Adam.

"Leave her alone,"Adam said,annoyed by my presence,"that's my stepsister."

"If we were living in the same house,we wouldn't even sleep," the short guy said.

Ewww

"I'm Michael.",the Blond said.'

"Robbie."The short perv said.

"And I'm Will." The brunette said.

"I'm Serena,"i said disinterested as i leaned against the counter.Adam's look of annoyance grew bigger.He apparently didn't like me talking to his friends.

"You know your name means'mermaid',in italian?"michael said,flashing me a smile as he stood next to me.

Ok,if this guy was gonna hit on me,he should atleast get it right.

"Actually,"I began,"My name doesn't mean anything besides a name in the italian language," I saw Adam roll his eyes from the corner of my eye,"My name is spelled S-E-R-E-N-A.Mermaid in italian is spelled S-I-R-E-N-A."I patted his back encouragingly as his 2 friends were trying not to laugh,"close enough,champ."

"Dude,she got you,''Robbie said as he burst out in laughter.

Michael hit him upside the head,"shut up."

"How the hell was he supposed to know that?",Adam asked defensively,"its not our fault we dont know 6 languages like you rich people do."

I actually only knew 5 languages:english,spanish,italian,french and portugese,but that was besides the point,"Shut up Adam,no one was talking to you to start with."

"Well you know what your name should be?"Robbie asked,getting all up on my face.

"What?",I asked amused,as i got a sense of deja vu.

"Bella,because it means beautiful in italian."

I burst out in laughter,as i saw Adam's face redden,"i haven't heard that one before!",and i kept laughing.

Robbie looked confused at my reaction,since like Adam,he was probably used to swooning girls with that corny line,"Um,why are you laughing?",he asked.