Happy Valentine's Day

"You give it to them

"You give it to them."
"No you give it to them."
"Yeah right."
"You don't think I can do it!?"
"I bet 100 rupees you can't do it."
"I'LL DO IT!"
"No I'LL DO IT!"
"Move it!!"
"No you move it!"

What these idiots didn't know was that they were talking so loudly that the female smashers that had gathered in the kitchen were now watching the door the idiots were behind silently laughing at the scene that played out in front of them. The female smashers were currently in the kitchen having a tea time break as they waited for the cake to finish cooking.
As they continued to yell at each other beind the kitchen door, the smashers decided to make chocolate mini figures to place on top of the cake. The process to make the little chocolate figurines was simple. All they had to do was put chocolate in the molds, freeze, and paint it in edible paint to make it look more realistic. Now they just had to wait for the chocolate to set as they continued with their little tea party. As they were doing this, they started to talk about they valentines the male smashers were trying to give them.
"I bet you those valentines are all for (y/n)!" said princess peach.
"Yeah, I bet they're all confessions." said princess Zelda.
"No way." you said. "I can't imagine any of them having a crush on me."
"I don't know~" said Samus. "They've all been somewhat attached to you ever since you arrived here~"
"What? That's only because i'm new. Right? Haven't they asked you questions, Corrin? Bayonetta?"
"Hmm, not really. In fact they seem intimidated my us." Corrin said.
"Really? Why?" you asked.
"I have no idea at all my dear. Especially that young angel, he seems very frightened by me~" She said with a devious smirk, narrowing her eyes looking in a random direction. There was a glint in her eye as she said this. You looked at her with a nervous look. "I think we understand why they might be nervous of you bayonetta." "Oh? Is it that obvious?" she said giggling lightly.
"But wait, why are they afraid of you corrin?" you said.
"Hmm, maybe it has to do with my weapon?" she said pulling out her chainsaw sword.
"That answers it." They all said in unison.
Then suddenly then suddenly the oven timer went off signaling the cake was done. Once they heard this they put their tea cups down and took the cake out of the oven and started to frost the cake. Once they were done frosting the cake they started to paint the chocolate figurines.
"Okay then how about this, which smasher are you hoping to receive a valentine from?" asked said princess Rosalina while she paid closed attention to the tiny chocolate version of Luma. She smiled once she finished painting and slowly turned the finished piece around in her hand examining it before she turned to look at you waiting for an answer.
"Yeah! Who? Who?" Palutena said running to your side, tugging your arm playfully while giggling.
This is when things got dramatically silent, even the guys that were arguing behind the door loudly went dead silent. The girls were leaning in waiting for your answer and the guys were listening with their ears pressed against the door awaiting your answer. You raised a fist to cover your mouth cutely as you shifted your gaze to the side nervously.
"Hmm, if I had to choose..." you began as everyone seemed to lean in even closer. "It would have to be..." everyone leaned even closer. "I'd want to receive one from villager." you said clasping your hands together happily. Everyone fell to the ground astonished and disappointed. That's when a certain someone behind the kitchen door walked over the fallen bodies of smashers along with a whole group of smashers following. "Oh! and from Toon Link, Ness, Lucas, Mega man, and the koopalings!"
Then, the door slammed open and in entered the same people you mentioned came in wearing tuxes holding valentines. They all bowed down and offered their valentines to each of the girls. That's when a really adorable scene played out. Female villager and Villager locked eyes. They both approached each other and offered each other valentines and kissed each other on the cheeks. Everyone awed. Then the little ones gathered around you arguing which valentine you should open first. While you were distracted the others were conversing with one another making sure that the male smashers could hear them.
"That's soooo sweet of them, they made a valentine for ALL OF US. I hope (Y/n) isn't the only one who gets one right Pit~? Pittoo~?" Palutena said turning her head around with a closed eye smile at the angels she mentioned.
"Yes, I'd be very sad if I didn't get one. Right Link~?" Said Princess Zelda.
Soon every single one of the females were looking at the boys with a face that said 'you better have one for me or else' look. They got the hint and scrambled to make one for everyone. Once they were gone, the females all sighed at your stupidity towards your love life.
"Do you think she'll ever know they all like her?" Princess peach said as you were still distracted by the little ones.
"I bet you she'll end up with one of my little angels." Palutena said giggling to herself.
"Puh-lease, I bet you she will end up with Robin. I ship it..." Ribbon said smirking to herself.
"My game has more male characters, I bet she'll end up with one of them." Princess peach and Rosalina sipped their tea cockily.
"Oh so we're doing it by games now, are we?" Samus said.
Their argument started to get really heated, that's when the female ice climber put on a visor, took out a chalk board. "All right, place your bets right here!" she started.
That's when the others started to come back with an armful of valentines for each of them when they saw the female smashers holding money in the air while yelling at ice climber.
"Uh what is your sister doing ice climber?" Link questioned. Ice climber looked at his sister being showered with money. He just simply held a thumbs up as she placed some shades on and returned the thumbs up. Link jumped back in surprise.
"What are you guys doing!?" Pit screamed. Everyone jumped him putting their hand over his mouth. Pit was confused at first until he saw the females turn their heads slowly. It was at that moment Pit knew... he ****ed up. Everyone booked it as they were chased by the female smashers as they yelled stuff like "where's my valentine~?"
Things calmed down by nighttime and you were in your room eating cake and reading over the cute messages the little ones wrote on their valentines to you. It came as a surprise when each of the male smashers knocked on your door at different times, they each had different ways of presenting it to you.
-Link gave it to you with one hand, and the other behind his back. He held a light blush.
-Pit presented it to you with two hands holding onto it, blushing madly to the point he had to squeeze his eyes shut.
-Pittoo gave it to lazily as he rubbed the back of his head, but he still wanted you to take it even though he tried to hide the blush.
-Kirby was cute about it~
-Captain Falcon gave it to you on one knee and presented it as if he was giving you his autograph(which it was in there) and he held his usual confident smile, but somewhat nervous.
-Bowser had a blush as red as a red shell
-Ike was stern but gentle when he gave it to you
-Marth was how you'd imagine a prince giving it to you, he was elegant and wished you a pleasant and peaceful night along with a peck on the forehead.
-Robin was shy about it and stuttered slightly
-Roy was playful and flirty
-Corrin was somewhat of the strong and silent type, he even gave you a peck on the forehead
-Mario and Luigi were different when they gave them to you. Mario was more than happy to give it to you with a blush and luigi was kind of shy. They were both cute so you gave them both a peck on the cheek as a thank you.
-Shulk's accent made him cute, plus his stutter, plus the blush.
-Mewtwo and Greninja and Lucario were proper and treated you like a princess
-The other pokemon were either adorable or nervous when they gave you theirs
-Pokémon trainer was nervous and shy about it
-Snake was cool and confident about it but once he turned the corner he hid under a box and let out the blush he was holding in
-Little Mac has this cute determined look and presented it to you with both hands
-Ryu was constantly clearing his throat and couldn't look you in the eye when he gave you his
-Falcon, Fox, and wolf were cool, calm and collected.
-Ganondorf gave it you along with a kiss to the cheek
-Metaknight couldn't give it to you in person(he won't admit it but he's shy) so he knocked on your door, left it in front of your door, and waited around a corner
-Sonic gave it to you quickly and dashed away blushing
-everyone else had a special way of giving it to you whether they had one of their pikmin give it to you or leave it at your door step too shy to give it to you

Everyone of them had their own special message but each one had one thing in common. Each one said:
I love you