Sleep Over!!!

After all the ruckus you had to go through, you finally made it to the cheerful atmosphere of the room you and the girls would be using. Everyone was. Already in their pajamas except Bayonetta and Rin(female corrin).

"Hey guys, why aren't you in your pajamas yet?" You said as you placed the treats down on a table. The others immediately crowded around.

"We were waiting for you!" Rin said.

"Yes, after all we three are new-"

"And we wanna stick together." Rin cut Bayonetta off.

"Okay then let's go get changed." You said. The three of you changed into a nearby bathroom.

Once you had gotten out you were heading over to the others to start chatting.

As you and the others chatted, there were 'three stooges" up in the ceiling formulating a plan to get to the table of treats.

Captain falcon, Roy, and Shulk had already given up, but word spread around fast. The people who had gathered above the ceiling were Pit and Dark Pit, Robin, Ike, Link, Cloud, and Corrin. They all decided to work together to get the treats. They were right above the table, now they just needed a plan to get it.

Meanwhile down below, everyone was gathered around the screen rooting and cheering for Zelda and Peach as they pushed various buttons trying to beat each other. You all decided to leave the table for last to enjoy it with some of Bayonetta's tea. Bayonetta was currently in the kitchen with you and Rin making tea for everyone.

As the noise from the game and Smashers filled the room, no one could hear the many voices coming from the ceiling.

"Okay guys, plan one failed, now it time for plan two." Link informed everyone.

"Right plan two! Uh... What's plan two?" Pit asked.

"Uh, well, I haven't really come up with one yet.." Link admitted.

"Sigh, so we came up here just to wait and come up with a plan?" Dark Pit asked.

"Well no, I was hoping you guys had some ideas."

"Ooh I know!- How about we-"

"Let's find some rope and a hook and try to grab it and pull it up." Ike said.

"No, there's nothing to hook it on." Link argued.

"How about we-"

"Let's just go down there and ask." Cloud interrupted Pit yet again.

"After what happened earlier, I don't think so."

"Hey let's-"

"Then let's go and sneak it." Robin said.

"Are you crazy!? Bayonetta's there!" Dark pit countered.

"So?" Link said.

Dark pit pointed at himself and at Pit with a 'are you serious look' "Angels"

"Oh." Is all he said.

Then everyone at once started to spit ideas. Pit just sat there a while. Then, he decides it was time shout out his idea, so he did.

"I have an idea!" He yelled into everyone's faces.

"Then what is it?!" Everyone said now giving him full attention.

"We do a human chain." He said. And everyone was doubting it at first until they saw the determination in his eyes.

"Alright, we'll do it-"

"Wait! Should we really be doing this. What if we're caught? What happens then?" Corrin said making everyone have second thoughts.

"Hold on, look down there." Pit said looking through a gap in the hole, everyone took turns looking through the hole.

"Kirby, Jigglypuff, and Metaknight had just walked in. Metaknight was holding a tray full of cups and plates. The other two were jumping into the girl arms.

The people above were shocked that those three could freely walk in.

"What Kirby and Jugglypuff are girls!?" Pit panicked.

"Stop panicking! We don't know for sure!" Link said as Pikachu walked in.

"That's it, we have to act now!" Ike said.

Soon after everyone was locking on to each other's legs as they slowly lowered themselves down. The others were occupied playing against each other. They would have almost made it if...

"Almost there." Pit mumbled.

Then suddenly, Pit's hand was grabbed before he could reach the table.

"My my, if it isn't an angel... Oh? Two angels?" She said looking up. Everyone started panicking, and soon everyone was looking their way. You , Rin and Bayonetta just happened to walk in at the right time. Through the panic one person let go of someone then everyone did. They all trampled on the treats and were covered in them. Everyone was rubbing their heads as Bayonetta stood over them.

"Looks like all of you need to be taught a lesson." She said as she cracked a whip. Everyone gulped.

(I'm sorry I can't describe what happened XD just look at the picture above. If you can't read what Ike says then ask away)

As they were dealt with, Bayonetta was currently shoving them all out the door at once.

"We just wanted to eat some treats!" Pit yelled.

"Hey (y/n)! Will you bake is some treats next week when it's our sleepover?!" Ike yelled. Everyone stopped struggling to listen for an answer but all they heard were shushes from the others who were sitting around your form. Through all the ruckus you had fallen asleep on the floor.

Everyone starte dstuggling again wanting a real answer from you but was too late for Bayonetta slammed the door in their faces.

Soon after some girls yawned and layer down next to you without getting their pillows or anything others soon joined in. Kirby, Pikachu, and Jigglypuff were cuddled into a ball, Metaknight left with the other boys. As for the other girls, they started to rest around the table you were under.

Of course Jugglypuff helped the others get to sleep fast with a song. But of course it would come with a price. . .