Thanksgiving

These are late as F. I'm so sorry. 

The koopalings were in a dog pile all on the table where the turkey should be. The Pokémon are scattered across the wall attached to them with gravy and mashed potatoes. The princesses are buried in a huge heap of rice, it almost looked like snow. Everyone else was either under the table or across the floor covered in all those other thanksgiving foods. Even Master and Crazy hand were covered in food.

How did this happen? Well, it all started with the word food.

~
"Food!? When and where? I'll be there!" Pit yelled out stuffing his face with breakfast.

"Quit talking with your mouth full you'll choke." Dark pit said crossing his arms across his chest. His silence was disturbed when the sound of someone choking right next to him took his attention. And there you have it, Pit had a mouthful of food he couldn't gulp down. "Idiot! Didn't I tell you to quit talking!?" He said as he gave him the Heimlich maneuver to the now struggling Pit.

"Riiiight. As I was saying, Thanksgiving is today and you know what that meeeeeaans?" Link said with a knowing smile.

"Hack! Hack! Foood!!!" Pit said throwing his hands up in the air forgetting the fact that he had just been choking. Dark Pit slapped him across the head.

"Don't I get a thank you?!"

"Oh! Oh thank you all knowing Pittoo!" Pit said bowing down.

"It's dark Pit!"

"Guys shut up! When there's food there will always be (Y/n) involved. And I'm going to be the one to "assist" her." Ganondorf said proudly.

"What do you mean by 'assist'?" Link said.

Ganondorf merely chuckled at the look he was given. And soon it turned into an all out brawl right on the table. Link and Ganondorf were just duking it out as some others cheered them on. Mainly the males. That was until Master and Crazy hand stepped in oh er- floated in and stopped the nonsense.

"There will be no assisting! For this thanksgiving we will be using the thing!" Master hand said.

"Whaaaat?! But-"

"No butts! Knowing you all there will be a mess or a battle going on in the kitchen in less than three seconds." Crazy hand said.

"Awwwww." Everyone said. Looks like they all wanted to help you. (Eh eh? Wink wonk)

Well it wasn't only because of the fact that cooking for that many people, even with the help of smashers volunteering, just the thought of it made you tired. So with a little help from Master and Crazy hand, the smashers are now going out to the fields in search of prize boxes containing food to bring back to 'the thing' which is actually a machine that can make whatever buffet if food you want as long as you have the right amount of food that is.

~Time skip brought to you by Dark pit being called Pittoo~
It was around lunchtime when everyone got back from the fields searching endlessly for prize boxes. Now everyone was gathered around the machine throwing the food they found into the machine. And alakazam, the machine popped out a whole thanksgiving buffet ready and set on the table.

Everything was going so well. Calm chatter, nice mood, it almost seemed like a happy dinner to begin with.

Now, no one can say for sure, no one even knew or saw it coming. The war of that thanksgiving will never be forgotten. It all started when a spoonful of corn was flicked at Bowsers face. Tables were flipped and someone shouted food fight (cough cough toon link) and it was a massacre, of food, that is.

And now we are back to the present, everyone is still lying in their places. All was quite on the "battlefield" that was until Pit got up with food still all over him.

"Best thanksgiving ever!! Who's ready for Christmas?!" He said.

Everyone groaned in annoyance.