Hey! It's our turn.

"Got the stuff?"

"Yeah."

"Remember"

"Yeah."

"Are we ready?"

"Yeah!" They all cheered. "Then let's go!!!"

This mob all ran down the hall to your room. It was their time to shine! No more Ike, Pit, Pittoo, or Marth getting in the picture. It was their turn to hang out with you whether you liked it or not. Anyways, this mob so far consisted of Sonic, Bowser and his Koopalings, the Pokémon's and Olimar, Meta Knight and Kirby, Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong, Fox and Falco, Pacman and finally duck hunt. Actually, it wasn't this big a group in the beginning. Bowser was discussing his plan with the Koopalings and others overheard and joined.

Now then, back to the mob that's about to kidnap you.

They finally made it to your door and pushed it open. There you were, sleeping on the bed as if the banging of the door hitting on the wall didn't happen. Although it did wake someone who was sleeping next to you. Ness, Lucas, Toon Link and villager were scattered across your bed in child like positions.( very cute *^*) Villager sat upright and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and turned towards the smashers who already lifted the covers and was trying to carry you out of the room. They stared at each other.

"This isn't what it looks like." Sonic explained.

Villager kept staring them down with his innocent smile. They found it suspicious but carried on with their plan. Fox carried you and headed towards the door. That was until an axe flew past his head onto the door. Everyone turned around knowing all too well who it was. Villager had a glint in his eye. Before he could take a step forward everyone ran out the door. Fox had you under his arm and surprisingly you still weren't awake. I guess your a heavy sleeper.

After a while of running, they group finally got Villager off their trail. They headed towards the front door but was stopped once again by Mewtwo. And once again Sonic said, "This isn't what it looks -" but was interrupted by a loud noise that erupted behind him. When everyone turned around they found an axe cut in half next to Greninja who was standing a couple of feet in front of villager. Mewtwo opened the door open for the group and with no questions asked, ran out the door with Greninja and Mewtwo following behind.

"Just another day in the smash mansion." Wii fit trainer said sipping her drink.

"Agreed." Palutena said.

By this time you were starting to wake up. Falcon saw Yoshi running not to far off in the distance. He called him over and once he was running with them, Fox sat you on Yoshi's back. By now, you were fully awake and confused as to why.

Why was everyone running? Why were you on Yoshi's back? Where was Ness, Lucas, Toon Link, and villager. You hope they're okay, they had a bad dream last night. (My babies ;^;)

"Okay I think we lost him. Sonic! You can stop running!" is what Kirby's sign said.

"Uh I don't think that will catch his attention Meta." you said sweat dropping. Bowser then suddenly roared. Sonic suddenly jolted up into the air and dug his heels into the earth in front of him to stop himself. He turned around and found himself a mile away, but ran back just as fast he went.

"Can you guys explain why I'm here?"

"We can explain!" Sonic said. But he was moved aside by Meta Knight. He handed you a piece of paper. You read over it and looked up and smiled. "Aww why didn't you say so I would have agreed on the spot."