*Halloween special*

Note: I'm transferring chapters I wrote from another site to here so yeah.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!"

you ran out of the kitchen along with the otger females who were helping you bake. "Who screamed!?" you said as the others nodded their heads wanting to know the answer. There, In the corner, you and the others saw a cowrie ring Pit scrambling to get under the small table, it looked small enough for pichu to fit under. Which he was but Pit scooted him out and took his place. Pichu was hitting pit's head with his tiny paws. Mewtwo intervened and picked Pichu up and placed him on his shoulders. He rubbed under his chin to soothe him back to a calm and cheerful state.

'Awww.' You thought. It's nice to see that the others take care of one another. Although that thought was erased when Mewtwo turned back to the table with an angry expression and chopped it in half. This action put Pit into a dazed state of unconsciousness. You didn't realize this but you noticed that Dark Pit looked like he was on the verge of passing out. You decided to walk over to him and ask what was up.

"Uh Dark Pit? Are you okay?" You placed your hand on his shoulder but he fell back from his sitting position and was out like a light. "Huh?! Whaaaa?" You pulled Pit by the collar towards you and shook him vigorously.

"Guys what happened?" Samuel asked the group of male smashers all sitting in a circle around a campfire.
"And why is there a fire in the house?" Zelda asked pointing to the fire.

"Duh! We're telling scary stories to keep us occupied until sunset." Toon Link said excitedly as he jumped out of the blanket he shared with Ness, Lucas, Villager, and Megaman.

"Ooh! How I love stories!" Princess peach exclaimed sitting next to Mario and Luigi.

"You do princess?" You asked. She nodded yes in return.

Everyone followed the princess's actions and took a seat next to the others. The only empty seat available was in between Bowser and King DeDeDe(Sorry I forgot to add him last chapter). Dedede handed you a cup of hot chocolate you made earlier.

"Did you save this for me? Thank you!" You smiled at him. He smiled in return liking the attention he was receiving, considering he was one of the bad guys. The Koop aligns came by and placed a blanket over the three of you and got out of their weaponized chair and snuggled into the over sized blanket.

"Alright! Who's next to tell a scary story!?" Toon linked said as he shook with excitement.

Oh oh and do I forget to mention everyone was wearing a costume, Some were dressed as others while others dressed as werewolves or vampires like Ike and Marth.

"I will-a go!" Mario exclaimed. "Okay, the story starts like-a this. There used to a be another smasher who-a lived here a long time ago. He was one of the best! He was so-a good, no one could beat him. That was until one day he was-a defeated by Master and Crazy hand. He got-a so angry that he trained day and night everyday. Then one day, he-a challenged them again and won. But he won-a too fast! The hands realized he was too powerful for any player to play as so they-a sent him back to his game. Although, they say-a they saw him go on the rain and-a leave forever. There have-a been strange occupancies that happened. Broken plates at night, crooked paintings, and worst of all the sounds coming from the basement. They say that he never left and-a he stayed but died and haunted this house as revenge."

Everyone was leaning in to listen to the next part until the lights went out all of a sudden. When they came back on the whole Zelda crew was missing. All that was left was a tossed aside blanket.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Pit screamed again. He regained consciousness when everyone was going to sit down.

"Hahahaha!!!!" Everyone laughed.

"Okay okay, guys come on back before Pit pees his pants!" Ike yelled to the closet to where he thinks they went.

There was no answer.

"Guys?" Ike said standing up. He went to the door and opened it but found not a trace of them. "Weird." He said but suddenly the lights went out again and this time the whole fire emblem crew vanished.

"Hahahaha guys we get it now." Dark Pot said uneasily. "Now come out." But then the lights went out again and this time the everyone was gone except for the super Mario gang. You clung onto bowsers arm tightly now afraid.

"W-what's going on?" You asked.

"It was-a only supposed to be a prank. Only the princess was supposed to hide and then come out." He said looking around for Peach.

"M-Mario! What do we do?" Bowser exclaimed.

"If it's a ghost! I can handle this!" Luigi said running to the closet to take out what looked like a vacuum. "I cant believe that I'm going to be using this-a again!" He said excitedly. "Looks like-a we have a ghost to catch-a!" He said looking back towards us.

"Gaaaah!!!" One of the koopalings shouted.

"What is it Ludwig?!" Bowser exclaimed.

"Lemmy and Wendy are gone!"

Low and behold they were gone. Even their vehicle was gone too!

"That darn ghost! Let's get em boys!" Morton Jr. shouted. The gang got in their vehicles and started to drive away down a random hallway.

"Hey! Get back here!" Bowser said going after them.

"No! We shouldn't split up!" You yelled but it was too late. Now it was just you with Mario and Luigi. You squeezed in between them for protection. Even they too were scared and cuddled closer to you too. But Luigi had to put up a front face so he led the way with you and Mario following close behind.

The three of you tiptoed down the hallway where Bowser and the koopalings went, it was afully quiet. Only the sound of wood creaked under your feet. That was until you stopped suddenly and heard another creak come from behind. You knew that wasn't Mario because he stopped at the same time you did. You all turned around and saw nothing but when you turned back around you threw we're face to face with a ghost!

All the ghost did was say 'boo' but that was enough for the three of you to turn and make a run for it.

It seemed like a never ending chase of cat and dog until you finally lost it and the three of you were catching your breaths.

"Its-a just a story! It can't-a be real!" Mario exclaimed.

"But didn't you-a see that brother?!" Luigi said.

"Guys calm down!" You said but too loud for the ghost took notice and headed for the counter you were hiding behind. In a swift motion, Luigi turned the vacuum on and caught the ghost!!!

Suddenly the lights went back on and everyone was there holding a sign that said congratulations! All three of you were confused. Master and Crazy hand was there. They took the vacuum and released the ghost. It smiled and waved at you three.

"Thank you for assisting us Jeremy, you were a huge help this Halloween. I look forward to next year he said as the ghost vanished. "Happy Halloween everyone, we hope we didn't scare you too much."

"That was awesome!!!" Lemmy said.

"Hmph! I don't like being taken like that!" Wendy said.

"Guys!" The other koopalings said as they tackled the two others.

"So this was all a prank?" You asked.

"A yup." Crazy hand said.

"The missing smashers?"

"A yup."

"The lights?"

"A yup."

"The ghost?"

"A yup."
"Even the princess disappearing?"

"Uh no. Why? Was she not with you?"

"Hee hee." A giggle could be heard from the closet. When we went to investigate the princess was there chuckling to herself trying to contain her giggles but failed.

"Princess!"

"Oh! How I love a good story! But I always know what's going on and knew from the beginning that the hands would show up."

Everyone fell backwards. Well, they were worried!

After that little event took place it was finally time for trick or treating. Everyone went to the fields and asked chests, that people found, 'trick or treat.'

By the time everyone got back, they were tired from all the walking and dragging pillow case filled with delights.

It was way passed everyone's bedtime. No one refused to stay up late, although on holidays it is okay but after the little ghost adventure today, everyone was worn out. Everyone had enough candy to last them a whole year.

This was truly a night to remember.

Happy Halloween!!!!!