Disaster or Success?

Disaster

OR

Success

You were having a peaceful dream

You were having a peaceful dream. After you drank that medicine you submitted to the drowsiness that over came you and fell asleep right after. Slow and steady breaths. A calm sleeping face. But the medicine the smashers came up with would wear off very soon. It was only meant to reduce the symptoms you were suffering.In just a matter of minutes your fever would come back. A nice meal once you wake up would surly have you feel better in no time. But could the smashers come up with a dish by the time you awake? You were oblivious to the ruckus that was currently taking place in the kitchen.

"Guys! We need to make the beef soup Bayonetta said would be good for (Y/n)!" said Pit.

"It's chicken soup not beef!" said Link. "Right Ness!?"

"Yeah!"

"And how do you suppose we make it? None of us were paying attention during her lessons!" yelled Roy making everyone look down in shame for they were distracted by something else, and it wasn't the food you were teaching them to make.

"Yeah, I was too busy paying attention to her-"

"I'd rather you not finish that sentence Ganondorf." Marth said holding a hand up to silence him.

"Have you no shame? She's been suffering all morning and you dare say stuff like that out loud?" Link said. Gonondorf seemed to rethink his actions making him look down in shame along with the others.

"Guys we need to focus on making (Y/n)." Ness said.

"Ness is right, lets just stick to the basics." said Marth.

Soon after everyone started scrambling in an unfashioned order scrambling to get the necessary materials to prepare the dish. In the state everyone was in, Ike managed to sneak out and walk around the empty mansion. He walked through the halls with an annoyed expression. Usually a few smashers would be seen here and there but everyone of them was in the kitchen trying their hardest to come up with a dish for YOU. Ike didn't know why everyone was so entranced with you. Ike looked at you like an outsider. You did come from the outside world. Even Marth and Meta Knight liked you.

Ever since the day he met you he immediately formed a dislike towards you. He found you unimpressive. It didn't matter that you cooked for everyone, he was fine with the way things were before you came. He would always choke down the awful food the smasher's made in the past. Sure he loved your cooking and the determined look on your face and the way you kept up with training never complaining once even if you were tired and the way you learned fast and the food now a days wasn't so bad and the way you smiled...

Ike shook those thoughts out of his head. He found himself in front of your bedroom door. Out of curiosity he looked through the already open door. By this time the medicine Robin, Ribon, and Dr. Mario gave you wore off. It wasn't as bad as before. You were now able to breath more easily but you were still panting from the fever. Ike noticed that Robin and the others were in the room with you.

"(Y/n) here take this. I'm positive this batch will greatly reduce your fever." said Dr. Mario.

"But without a full stomach, I doubt it would help." said Robin. Ribon elbowed Robin's arm. "Oh I mean-!"

"He means we'll go check how the food's coming along." said Ribon dragging Robin and Dr. Mario b the collar out of your room.

Ike quickly hid behind the door as he saw the smashers leave down the hallway. Ike looked into your room staring at your pained state for a moment before closing the door leaving you in your room alone. As he walked down the hallway, he happened to bump into a smasher that was distracted by a butterfly.

Meanwhile in the kitchen everyone was scrambling around searching for ingredients to put into the soup. The grabbed all sorts of things not knowing what exactly is supposed to go into it. It was a mess, the whole kitchen was in a war about whether or not they should use instant ramen or attempt to make their own. The kitchen turned into a snow covered land because of the flour incident.

"Finally we did it!"

"Guys this isn't going to work." said Pit dusting flour off his skirt.

"Pit's right. We can't do this!" said Toon Link looking down sadly.

"Don't tell me your giving up already?" Ike said entering the kitchen. Link stood up and faced Ike.

"I thought you didn't care what happened to (Y/n), isn't that why you snuck off? So you didn't have to help."

"You're not wrong there. But, if she is to ever prove to me that she can be one of us she won't be able to sick like that." Ike said staring straight back at Link, arms crossed. Heh, just like Ike. Marth thought.

"Heh, I guess this is your way of telling us you'll help." said Link.

"That and I brought the smasher that can fix this mess."

"Really? Who is it?" asked Lucina.

Ike reached a hand behind his back and pulled out a Villager from out of thin air. Everyone leaned in and stared at Villager confused and expecting something to happen. A butterfly came flying in front of his face causing Villager to try to catch it still being held onto by his shirt in the air by Ike. Everyone fell down having their hopes crushed by the way Villager showed how he was going to 'help.'

"She's doomed." said Pit from the floor.

After the whole Villager fiasco, Ike explained to everyone how Villager was the one that could cook for you. It started when Ike left your bedroom door to go and make you er- go and help the others whip something up in the kitchen. Ike happened upon Villager who was jumping around trying to catch a butterfly.

"Hey, Villager, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to help the others?" Villager took out a board along with a marker.
SEARCHING
"Searching? For what?"
THIS he wrote holding a piece of paper. Ike looked at the paper. At the top read 'chicken soup recipe' at the top.
"This recipe is-" Ike didn't need to finish his sentence. Villager just nodded.
I KNOW HOW TO MAKE THIS he wrote.
"You do!? How?"
(Y/N) TAUGHT ME
"That's it you're coming with me." He said picking Villager up storming to the kitchen.

Once things were cleared up, many 'ohhhs' were heard around as Villager explained, wrote, down the recipe step by step on a nearby chalkboard. He explained every detail as easy as he could.

"Villager you memorized each step? That's cool!" said Lucas. Villager just stared at him giving him a thumbs up as Lucas went to help the others.

Villager was voted to be the leader in the operation. Villager stood next to the chalkboard acting like a teacher pointing to the chalkboard with pictures he drew. The first picture showed a knife + various vegetables = chopped veggies. All the swordsmen, and women, grabbed kitchen knives and started chopping like mad men. Knives were being swung left and right to the point even the ingredients were being chopped in midair. Soon a large pile was made. Might as well make some for themselves too. By the time they finished Villager was already done drawing the next picture. It showed a pot filled with broth along with the veggies floating in there. All the Pokémon characters including Pokémon trainer got to it. They filled the pots with what the board said. Everything went smoothly like that. Villager pointing at the board while doing some poses and everyone working together. If it wasn't for Villager everyone would have served you. . . something that wasn't food.

"Alright that's the last ingredient! What now Villager?" asked Ness tilting his head to the side.
STIR

Everyone did as told and stirred the soup. The aroma reaching their nostrils as they drooled how it was going to taste. But before they could taste it they had to bring it to you. While they scrambled through the kitchen to find a bowl for you, you were currently talking with Master and Crazy Hand. Each speaking quietly as to not worsen your headache any more.

"(Y/n), how do you feel?" Master hand asked quietly. You stirred in your bed switching positions to find a spot that suited you.
"Better thanks to the medicine they made." you said smiling weakly.
"That's good to hear kiddo." said Master hand playfully hoping to lift the dark gloom that hung in the room.
"Do you think you could do me a favor?"
"What is it?" Crazy Hand said interested.
"Do you think you could go into the kitchen and make me some instant ramen?" you said rubbing the back of your head embarrassed.
"Huh!?" They both said in unison. You were to tired to even know what was happening this whole time! "Uh well you see-"
"I know that you may have some trouble making the soup but if you ask a smasher and they agree I can just write down the instructions..."

Your words soon faded away as the thumping of footsteps became louder and louder. Many 'move out of the way's and 'hurry up's were heard bounding towards your room. Everyone in your room stared at your doorway slightly terrified of what was to come through not risking moving a single inch. Soon there was silence and everyone let out their breathe they were holding. That was when suddenly your door was slammed open revealing smashers crowded at your door frame, all with determined looks. Once their presence was made known they, all at once, scrambled to get in your room.

"Move it Bowser!" yelled Mario trying to push past Bowser along with Luigi.
"Excuuuse me!" Palutena smiled brightly shoving Pit's face to the side.
"Lady Palutena!" Pit whined putting an arm in the air defensively.
"Move it or lose it!" said Ganondorf crushing Link who was currently below him.
"Get off me you idiot!" cried Link.
"Oh my!" yelled Peach currently stuck with the others in the door frame.

You were surprised at the sudden outburst, too surprised to even notice that Villager, being the little smarty he is, was shoveling a tunnel that led right to your bedside. He popped out along with Ness, Lucas, and Toon Link who was holding a bowl with the soup everyone made. You were distracted by the chaos when you felt a tug on the sleeve of your shirt. Looking down you finally took notice of the four who were looking up at you curiously. Looking down, they smiled up at you and handed you the bowl.

Slightly confused you took the bowl either way and found it to be soup, it actually looked edible. "Did you guys make this?" you asked just to be sure. They all nodded happily. "We want you to get better!" "Yeah so eat up!" Lucas and Ness said.

Lifting a weak hand you grabbed the spoon and placed the spoonful of soup in your mouth. Expecting it to be like all the other disasters you braced yourself for a mouthful of 'yuck' but was surprised to find it to be a mouthful of 'yum.' As the ruckus was still going on at your door, you were eating to your heart's content thankful for food, since you haven't eaten all day. By the time the smashers finally freed themselves from your door frame you were already fast asleep with a smile on your face from the meal, along with the four that passed out from exhaustion from the mayhem in the kitchen. Everyone was dumbfounded as they all said, "She fell asleep!" in unison.

"Silence children!" Master Hand whisper shouted. Before anyone could complain he said, "Don't worry, she enjoyed the soup."
"You did good." said Crazy Hand. "She'll get better. Now go and let her get some rest.

No one complained, they were being pushed out of your room by the floating hands, but once they saw the look on your face as you slept, they knew that you were happy with the food they made you. So they left without a word, letting you sleep.

The next day, you woke up feeling great. When you arrived in the dining room where everyone was eating the oh so wonderful cereal(XP) they all greeted you happy that you got better so soon. They all informed you that you had today off so you didn't have to do training. Although you found it strange that Master hand didn't inform you of this, he was usually the one to tell you. Although what you heard next answered your question.

"Bro! Admit that you caught (Y/n) cold!" Yelled Crazy Hand.
"It's not a cold it's just dusty in here- Achoo!"

Looks like things were normal now ...kinda.