Hiding

It was early in the afternoon. Everyone was off doing whatever they do. Today was the swordsmens turn to use the training grounds. Since you had recovered fully, you were now able to train again. It was only yesterday when you took in Ike's challenge and won. And boy, did you not expect today's training to be... Different.

Pit and Link were casual walking down the hallway conversing with each other after visiting your room to find you not being there. Today's training was put on hold because of what happened during training involving you. They each thought of you wondering where you were after you ran off screaming into the large mansion. What at happened at training? Let's just say you were pushed to the limit by someone who thinks very highly of you now and expects great things of you considering you were able to defeat said person in a match.

From the moment you woke up Ike had been eagerly wanting to train you. Completely forgetting and ignoring you were still new to this whole thing, it didn't stop him from dragging you out of bed and throwing you into training mode immediately battling you in a sword fight. You didn't even have time for breakfast or know what was going on until he swung his sword on you as he called out things you did wrong like, 'your defense is open' and 'move faster!' After that little surprise warm up, he made you run a lap threatening that if he passed you he would make you run another one. You ended up having to run 10 until he finalized that you weren't going to pass him at this rate. After that, he tripped you and told you to do 20 push-ups in under 10 seconds. If you did t do it I. Time, then you had to do it again until you could. After that was an intense sit-up session than another jog. After the jog, you fell to your knees only to lie face down in the ground gasping for air. Thinking it was all over, Ike announced that now that the warm ups are finished, you can finally start the real training.

Everyone there had sweat-drops lingering in the back of their heads at how Ike was acting. Truth is, they never had to do any of the hard and rough training you were doing. It was only you. They tried to help you by either talking to Ike or giving you support when talking to Ike didn't seem to work. When you did your run, they tried talking to you but Ike pulled you away from them as he yelled at you to pick up the pace.

Getting up off the ground, you tried telling him you were already at your limit but he was too busy spouting what today's training was going to consist of. You had tried asking at various times for a break or at least some water but he would always interrupt you by saying, 'you need to work harder' and similar phrases. You really didn't want to train with him anymore, if you knew trying with him like this would be so tiring you wouldn't have agreed last night you would. Maybe you should of just lost yesterday, maybe he wouldn't have expected this much from you and you would still be sleeping in the warmth of your bed longer and actually eating a decent breakfast. But now, you were in the middle of the field starving and out of breath wanting a break. He was still going on and on talking about how you were going to train until it gets dark and that's when you broke. Night?! With your training?! No way!

You our quickly got up and ran away screaming 'noooo!'. Ike thought you were running because you were eager to do more laps again so he cheered you on. He saw you heading towards the mansion and yelled that you were going the wrong way, but you were really just trying to get as far away as you could. That's what happened this morning.

Pit and Ike were talking about just that as Link snacked on an apple and Pit just simply drank a bottled water.

"Geez, you think Ike would've have gone easier on her, she is still learning the ropes." Link said taking another bite out of his Apple.

"Ike did go far, but he is always like that. Hm, maybe we should've at least warned her that today might of ended up the way it did." He placed a finger on his chin deep in thought.

"Yeah, no kidding. Did you see the way she reacted? Ike really scared her when he said that they'd be training all day till night. We don't even do that!" He waved his arm around trying to prove his point.

"Yeah and now she's missing. No one in the entire mansion has seen her. Where could she be? We checked her room, but she isn't there."

"She'll turn up eventually. She hasn't eaten breakfast after all and its already almost time for lunch. Who do you think helps us make lunch?"

"That's true. But still..." Pit said worry laced in his voice.

"Anyway." Link said taking one last bite from his Apple. "Where's the tiny elevator?"

"Oh, it's over there." He said pointing at a small square shaped sliding door on the middle of the wall. The elevator is used to transport stuff from one floor to the other, that way it's quicker.

"Right." He said approaching the door only to see the bin used to place objects in right beside the door. "What's this doing out here?" He said to himself catching Pit's attention as he examined the bin. Pit walked over and looked at what he was holding as Link slid open the door. Sitting on the little platform was you hugging your knees barely fitting in the small space. You instantly made a poker face and so did they. You all silently stared at each other in what seemed like forever until you raised a hand, keeping your straight face, and said, "hey."

"Hey." They greeted back.

Silence

"....Need anything?" You asked.

"Uh, I was just going to throw this apple core away." He said holding up said Apple. Coincidently, you happened to be in the little elevator that transports garbage and such down to the disposable bin downstairs. Surprisingly it was clean and gunk free.

You snatched the apple core from Links hand. "Okay, have a nice day." Then, you closed the door. You left them stunned as they quickly realized what just happened and opened the door rather harshly making you jump and hit your head on the ceiling.

"Ow." You mumbled.

"(Y/n)?! Why are you in there?!" They asked louder than what you wanted. You quickly covered their mouths and shushed them. You whispered back.

"I'm hiding! What does it look like?"

"Yeah we know that. But why in there?" Pit asked.

"It's the last spot anyone would look in." You explained. 'Ohhs' were said in return. "Anyway can you do me a favor?"

"What is it?" link asked as Pit took a swig of his water immediately catching your attention.

"Can I have some water?!" You almost yelled.

"But I drank out of it-" he started as he reluctantly moving it in your direction only for it to be snatched and chugged down. You wiped your mouth and handed the bottle back to Pit who had a shocked expression, along with Link. Indirect kiss... They thought. They snapped out of their thoughts when you started to speak again.

"Okay, another favor, can you guys get me some food? I'm starving." And as if on cue, your stomach started to rumble.

"Sure! You can count on us!" Pit said saluting you. You giggled in reply. But was short lived when Link slammed the door shut. "Hey that was mean-"

"What are you two doing standing at the elevator?" Ike said crossing his arms as he approached you with Marth by his side. Pit instantly knew why he slammed the door shut and so did you.

"Oh, us? We were just passing through." Link tried to play it off.

"Oh is that so?" Ike questioned not buying it. " You haven't seen (Y/n) around have you?" He asked looking for any signs that they are indeed hiding something.

"Uh, no, have you?" Link said.

"Hmm." He said approaching them only to turn towards the door.

"Wait don't!" Pit reached a hand out trying to stop him but was too late. Ike opened the door and found... Nothing. It appeared that someone from the bottom floor was using it.

"Hmph." Ike said before leaving the two stunned smashers alone. Once Ime turned the corner they both shoved both their heads inside to look for you only to see darkness. They both said their 'uh oh's' as they rushed downstairs to where you were. Ike had the same conclusion as they did and followed them as well.

You were surprised to feel that you were moving, but it wasn't like any elevator you rode before, no. That thing shot straight down without warning. You didn't even have time to scream, all you could do was hold the walls with your hands and feet. Once you reached the bottom. A very surprised Meta-knight was staring at you.

"Heh heh, hey Metaknight..." You said waving at him. Then suddenly the sound of feet could be heard stomping towards where you were.

"(Y/n)!" Ike, Put, Marth, and Link all said in unison as they slid around the corner. Metaknight knew instantly what this situation was about. After all, he did watch you do all that hard training.

"(Y/n) hold on we'll get you out of there." Link said blocking Ime and Marth as Pit ran to you. Marth and Ike easily tag teamed and got passed Link and we're now scrambling to get to you.

"(Y/n)! We still have much training to do!" He said as he stalked towards you. This frightened you. But before he could make it to you Metaknight came in between you and stopped him. He showed Ike a board, you couldn't read what it said for he was facing away from you. "Yes... I know that but!... Yeah... I see... Very well..." Ike said reading the boards. He looked at you with sorrow filling his face as he apologized for pushing you far.

"It's okay, you meant no harm. You just wanted to train me that's all. I really appreciate it but I need a break at some point, you know?" You said.

"I understand that now. I promise that from now on I'll let the others help train you so I won't go over board and do this again." He said sweat dropping.

"Thanks, and I promise that I'll train hard with you as long as you don't make it hard."

"Deal." He said holding out a hand to which you shook it. "Although... I'll always be available if you want some personal training together-" he started but was grabbed by the cape along with Marth by Megaknight as he dragged them away. You silently thanked him. "I'm guessing that's a no?"