Chapter 9: Announcement of Pregnancy #2

Miley's POV:
It's two months later and it's Valentine's Day.  We finally get to announce that we're having Baby Jonas #2, which we found out is a girl.  The name is all set.  I'm giving her Destiny Hope, the name I disliked and had changed to Miley Ray.

Both Kevins come over to help with the new nursery every day.  They visit Adam, who grew even bigger and more like Nick.  He even learned more words and says stuff like, "girl," "boy," "brother," and "sister." Anyways, my father- and brother-in-law and husband just stripped down the room that is to be the new nursery.  Since we found out the gender a week ago, their plan is to paint the walls pale pink.  Kevin Jr. and Danielle even let us use some hand-me-downs from Alena's baby days.

As for the pregnancy, I grew a little bigger and now have a little four-months-along bump.  Morning sickness is over as I entered the second trimester.  Adam understands the best he can that he's going to have a little sister soon as Nick and I prepare our 9-month-old son for being a big brother soon and having another child in the house.  And I have been dropping hints when I'm out by wearing pink clothes and bringing Adam with me.  I had to pull out maternity clothes from my first pregnancy.

As I said before, it's Valentine's Day.  Nick has given me flowers (he's avoided chocolates this year for Destiny & I).  Our plan is just to stay home and chill.

As of now, we are in the living room, about to do the announcement.  Nick pulls out his phone, & takes a picture of me standing sideways (so people can see the bump) with my hands on the tiny bump and Adam holding onto me from the floor.  We then sit on the couch with Adam on his dad's lap and take a video to post on our Instagrams.

I start off.  "Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  I'm here with my husband Nick and our son Adam as we have news to share with you on this occasion."

Adam goes, "baby sister," and Nick praises him.

"That's right, Adam.  He's going to have a sister soon.  Miley and I are having a second child soon.  Baby Jonas #2 will come into the world sometime in mid-July."

I continue.  "It's a girl and we set the name.  We decided to name it Destiny Hope Jonas.  That's right.  We gave her the name I had at birth before I legally changed it to Miley Ray."

"Now I hope you guys have a great Valentine's Day and enjoy it with your loved ones."  He kisses Adam and then me and stops the video.  He sends the video and picture to me.  He posts the video first with the caption, "Happy Valentine's Day!!!!  Here's some BIG NEWS for you!!!" on his Instagram story.  And then he posts on his story the picture of me, drawing an arrow to the bump, and right next to it he put, "There's our baby girl and Baby Jonas #2.  Destiny Hope Jonas.  Due mid-July."  He drew an arrow to put and put "Mommy & Wife.  Best Valentine I could ask for" right next to it and adds both video and picture to his highlights "Daddy Life" and "Hubby Life."

I add the video to my own story and put, "Happy Valentine's Day!!!  BTW, Nick is the best Valentine/husband/dad I could ask for!!!  We got BIG NEWS for y'all!"  I then added the picture to the story, doing the same Nick did, except for the "Best Valentine I could ask for" part, and to my highlights "Mommy Life" and "Wifey Life."

Later, during the afternoon, we had on the TV in the background while we were with Adam, playing with him and continuing to prepare him and teach him words.  We heard the news when we heard our names.

"Happy Valentine's Day!  Miley and Nick had some big news that they shared on their Instagram today.  They posted on their stories with a photo and video, announcing that they have Baby Jonas #2 on the way.  They revealed details, like the gender, due date, and name.  The second Jonas child is a girl, whom they named Destiny Hope, taking mom's former birth name, and will come in mid-July.  The mom of one (and soon to be two) had a tiny bump in the picture and video.  Miley has been pulling a Kate Middleton trick, dropping hints by wearing pink clothes when she's out and about for the past week.  She also brings their 9-month-old son Adam, who is her and her husband's only child thus far, with her on her trips.  Sources reveal that the married couple have been preparing their only child for having another child in their mansion and becoming a big brother.  One source says 'They teach him words to speak.  He's at that age.  They are also teaching him how to play with it among other things.  Miley and Nick feel it's important as they grew up among older and younger siblings.  Miley's the middle child, situated between Trace, Brandi, Noah, and Braison, whereas Nick is the third youngest in his family, situated between Kevin, Joe, and the youngest brother Frankie.'  Another says that 'Miley, who has entered the second trimester recently, gave up her vegan diet.  It's too complicated with her pregnancies.  It restricts a lot of foods she can and can't eat.'  We can't wait for Destiny to come into the world!  Mom and Dad have done such a good job with her big bro Adam that we can't wait for them to show off their parent skills once more and see Destiny!!!!!  We even wonder if Destiny will be another doppelganger child, like her big brother, who looks like Dad.  Congratulations to the couple on their second child!!"

Just then, Adam gets a big cheeky grin on his baby face.  I snap it and add it to my story, captioning it:  "Someone's excited to be a big brother soon!!!  ❤ Adam's cheeky grin here!!!"  I then add it to my highlight for mom stuff.  I then tweet out:  "Although I 💓 animals, my vegan diet has made the pregnancy diet more complicated.  I decided to quit the vegan diet for good, as I have to eat for two!!!  Lol!  ❤ my Smilers, my hubby Nick, & my two babies Adam & Destiny (who is on the way)."  I quote tweet that, putting:  "I will find other ways to support animals!!!!!!  I'm a mommy and an ever changing person (as Nick calls me - even my engagement ring is multicolored to match that).  Again, ❤ u all & thanks for the support!"

Nick then quote tweets that, putting, "❤ u, baby!!!  So proud of you!!  Happy Valentine's Day!!!!  ❤😍😘"

I liked that tweet and reply "❤ u!  😘😍" back and we go back to Adam.

Nick's POV:
The next couple of months, the news would not stop talking about Miley's diet change.  Our fans showed their support.

Today was Adam's birthday.  We planned on celebrating his first birthday at home and gave him a couple of new toys to play with.

Miley was currently seven months along with Destiny and resting a lot.  She was getting used to just a regular diet rather than two diets.

My brother Kevin and Dad are supposed to come by today, so we can complete Destiny's nursery.  We just have to put in some decorations.

Kevin arrives first.  "Hey, Nick.  How's Miley?"

"Good.  She's just resting a lot.  Two more months and Destiny is born."

"That's good.  And the birth of the second is easier than the first."

"Good to know."

Adam, who is in my arms, woke up from his nap and sees his uncle.  "Uncle Kevin," he goes.

"Hey, buddy.  Did you just wake up?"

Adam nods his head.  "1!" He goes.  He hasn't spoke full sentences yet, but he's getting there.

"Oh yeah!  Happy birthday, buddy!"

"Thank you."