Chapter 15: The Disney Reunion

Nick's POV:

I woke up because Destiny was crying.  I looked at the time and groan.  It's 3:00 in the morning.

Miley, who's still sleeping, groans as well from her side of the bed.  "Which kid is crying?"

"I think it's Destiny.  I'll get her."

"Ok."  She grows quiet and still sleeps.

I get up sleepily and go to Destiny's nursery.  I look at the baby, who's crying, just as I'd thought, and pick her up.  "Hey, baby girl.  What's wrong?  Daddy's here."

She cries more and I pick her up, trying to soothe her.

Nothing ever works until I sing something to her.  It was a nursery rhyme from one of the parenting books we have.

Finally, the nursery rhyme makes her fall asleep.  I sigh, put her down in her crib, and go back to our room.  I lie back down next to Miley.

Miley murmurs from her sleep, "Is she asleep now?"

"Yes."

Miley murmurs again, "Thank god, and you."

"You're welcome!"  I fall back asleep and we're not awake until 10:00 in the morning.

Throughout the next month, we kept on planning the Disney reunion with Selena and Demi and included my brothers Joe and Kevin in on it.  Miley was returning from the hiatus by writing new songs, taking her time and doing her mom and wife stuff.

Today was the day of the Disney reunion, where we would catch up with old friends (& family) and meet the current Disney celebrities, all at Disneyland.

Miley and I woke up, got dressed, and got the kids ready to go.

We were supposed to meet Selena, Demi, Joe, and Kevin early at 9:00 to make sure everything is set up for the party, which is going to be at 11:00 (it's early, but it's a park).  Joe and Kevin were going to bring their wives and kids, as Miley and I were coming with Adam and Destiny.

As it's now 8:30, it was time to go.  Miley grabs Destiny and puts her in the car.  I had Adam and put him in the car before helping Miley into the car and going into the car.  I drove to the park, where we arrived just on time and I pulled into a spot close enough to the area of the park we had closed down for the reunion.  Miley and I grabbed the kids and go to that area to wait for Kevin, Danielle, Joe, Sophie, Selena, Demi, and our nieces and nephew.

They show up around the same time as us.  We all greet each other.

The staff, a woman named Sarah and a man named Mark, comes up to us to talk the details of the day.  They both smile as they talk.  They would want to take pictures of the party, so they have photo booths, cameras, etc. set up around the park.  They pointed out the areas where the food, DJ, etc. is all set up and asked us to tell them if there's any issues.  They thank us for choosing Disneyland and leave to the nearest corner for the rest of the party.

We're looking around and nod.  Everything looks good.  We wait for guests to arrive.

Around 11:00, people show up and start chatting to each other.  The only ones who didn't show up were Zac and Vanessa, which we kind of figured would happen.

Ashley Tisdale sees me and Miley and runs up to us.  "MILEYY!!!!!  NICK!!!!!   I haven't seen you two in so long!  How are you?"

Miley grins and hugs her.  "We're good.  How are you?"

"I'm good as well."  She looks at Miley, who has Destiny in her arms and Adam is clutching at her feet.  "Wow, motherhood and being a wife kind of suits you."