Chapter 11: Adam Turns 1

Miley's POV:

A couple months later, it is May.  I am 7 months along with Destiny Hope.

Today is Adam's first birthday and he still looks a lot like Nick.  Makes me wonder if Destiny is going to look like Nick or look like me!  Anyways, Adam can now speak in fragments as much as he can.  And to celebrate his birthday, we are throwing a small family party here at our house.  But first, Nick and his brothers have to finish up the nursery.

Kevin shows up first.  He brought Danielle with him, probably so that I have a friend while the men are working on the nursery.  "Hey, Miley," he said.  He looks at my stomach.  "Wow, so big already.  How is Destiny?"

"Thank you.  Ah, she's good.  Kicking her mommy a lot."

"I brought Danielle with me, so you can have someone to talk to while you're resting and Nick, Joe, and I are working on the nursery."  (Announcer:  I'm sorry if Frankie isn't in this story much other than mentioning, but maybe next story!  Just please leave a comment if you want the "Bonus Jonas" in my stories.  Maybe I'll even add him in this story if you want me to do it!  I do take considerations into mind, just vocalize it (But be nice - I don't take haters/trolls!  We should be adults - nice, mature, and civilized!)  Thank you!)

"Ahh, thank you, Kevin."

Kevin smiles.  "You're welcome, Miley.  I'm going to head to where Nick is then."  He leaves for the room where the nursery is being set up.

"Hi, Danielle.  Nice to see you."

"Nice to see you, too."  She looks at me.  "Man, you're huge."

"Uh, thanks and it is the seventh month.  Let's go into the living room.  Adam is there."  I lead her into the living room, where Adam is sitting on the floor.  I pick him up and sit him on my lap as I sit on the couch with Danielle.  "Just to think.  On Valentine's Day, the girls were hiding behind this couch!"

Danielle laughs.

"So where are the girls?"

"Hmm, Denise came over to watch them, but she's going to bring them over when the party starts."

"Sounds good."

"So how's this little guy?"

"You mean Adam?  Oh, he's good."  I look at Adam, who's squirming to get off my lap.  I put him down on the floor.

"Daddy!" he screams.

"No, he's busy right now.  He has to set up Destiny's nursery with Uncle Kevin and Uncle Joe."

"I want Daddy!"

"Ugh, you've become so much a nuisance."  I go upstairs with Adam and into the soon-to-be-finished nursery.  "Nick, Adam wants you.  He wouldn't stop bugging me."

Nick looks at me and Adam.  "I'll take him then.  I'm just going to have to make sure he doesn't get into anything."

"Yup.  Thanks, baby."  I kiss him then go back to the living room and sit on the couch.  Then the doorbell rings.  "Dani, that must be Joe and Sophie."  I get up (again, may I say) and answer the door.  Dani walks behind me and we greet them.  Joe goes upstairs to the nursery while Sophie comes with me and Dani into the living room.  "Ugh, no more getting up.  I need rest at this stage."

Sophie asks me, "How far along are you now?"

"7 months.  Destiny should be out in two more months."

"Are you going back to work after that?"

"I plan on it.  It's been too long.  The engagement, wedding, and becoming parents took up a lot of time of our schedules.  Except Nick just started writing some songs.  He's planning on a new album."